I sent an action to 1 computer and the action was not executed, the status is "Disk Limited". The summary is "The download size exceeds the maximum value set in the client setting _BESClient_Download_PreCacheStageDiskLimitMB, which can be modified through the Edit Computer Settings dialog."
Does anyone have information on that status? I can't find anything that mentions it.
- The action's total downloads are a little under 300MB, using prefetch
- This has happened twice with the same fixlet. Both times the error didn't repeat when I retried to the same computer.
- I don't see that setting on either client, so I assume they're using the default value for that setting.
- I've used fixlets with larger downloads, never seen this problem before.
- The target computers have plenty of free disk space.