1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-10-11T04:57:15Z by SwatiMohapatra
SwatiMohapatra
SwatiMohapatra
27 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic File Download through Datapower

‏2013-10-10T07:24:16Z |

Hi,

I need to create a datapower service(preferably mpgw ) based on the below scenario.

The requirement is datapower will send a request to a server,the server will send the file name in a xml response.After receiving the file name datapower will download the particular file from a sftp server and then push this same file to a Linux server.Now based on the file name we need to scheduled the download even like every day or once a week.

Please let me know how to achieve this through datapower in a single service preferably. Please suggest feasibility as well as constraints.

Regards,

Swati.

• SwatiMohapatra
    SwatiMohapatra
    27 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: File Download through Datapower

‏2013-10-11T04:57:15Z  in response to SwatiMohapatra

Hi,

In order to achive the above scenario i have created a simple mpgw with SFTP poller front side handler which will pull and push files into the target n destination directory respectively that are present on the same SFTP server.But still its not working and i am not able to see any logs or transaction being initiated on the probe.

And while creating the SFTP poller front side handler in the SSH Client profile i have configured the user and password but their a public key check box which i am not sure about. Is this key required. 

Please suggests.

Regards,

Swati.