• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-08-13T15:17:31Z by estebal
estebal
estebal
3 Posts

Pinned topic WMB 7.0 certification

‏2013-07-18T16:59:26Z |

Hi all!

has anybody tried to take/ pass the WMB 7.0 certification? I have been studying in order to take this cert but wow... it not an easy one!! It is  too hard!  please let  me know if somebody has taken this cert before!

• Rodrigo P. da Silva
    Rodrigo P. da Silva
    6 Posts

Re: WMB 7.0 certification

‏2013-07-19T17:18:06Z  

Hi estebal, I've been studying for WMB 7.0 Solution Development, and found out the samples in the infocenter as a good pratical guide. What materials have you been studied?

Regards,

Rodrigo

• estebal
    estebal
    3 Posts

Re: WMB 7.0 certification

‏2013-08-13T15:17:31Z  

Hi estebal, I've been studying for WMB 7.0 Solution Development, and found out the samples in the infocenter as a good pratical guide. What materials have you been studied?

Regards,

Rodrigo

Hi Rodrigo! well.  we bought a course in IBM and that really helped us  too much, but I think that we still need to study more and more... I suggest you to study many topics for several commands like:

mqsichangeproperties, mqsicreatemsgdefs, mqsicreatemsgdefsfromwsdl,mqsichangebroker,mqsisetdbparms and so on...

You also should know more about SOAP nodes and the different Parsers Domain , which  parse to use in different scenarios and many things related with message sets, when to use MRM with CWF, when to USE XMLNSC, when to use Data Object, and so On.

when to use SCARequest or SCAAsyncRequest with SCAAsyncReponse, what happens if you have two different flows in two different execution groups and a lot of things! hehehe really this certifications is very hard,  I will be posting some links of what I have been using for this WMB certification.

Updated on 2013-08-13T15:18:03Z at 2013-08-13T15:18:03Z by estebal