Topic
  • 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2016-09-21T16:08:51Z by Christopher_Broadwater
Christopher_Broadwater
3 Posts

Pinned topic Suggest to IBM the Marketing Operations Training you Want

‏2015-09-19T01:25:10Z | demonstration help marketing training webinar

The purpose of this post is for you the customer to suggest topic ideas you would like more understanding on.  The support team is always looking for new Connect with the Experts STE (Support Technical Exchange) webinar session topics and we would love to hear from you.  Simply leave a post describing the topic area you would to learn more about.  We only ask you keep your idea in the realm of the product this post is created under.  Each product will have a similar post.   The support team will review these suggestions and if able work to schedule a future session on the topic.  Updates will be added to this thread. 

Replays of sessions already conducted can be found on the Customer Success Essentials Product Page under a section called Connect with the Experts.  For example for Campaign click here  This page also contains other links and documentation.  Or find previously recorded session on the IBM Support Portal Product Page.  For example for Campaign click here

• apurkayastha
    apurkayastha
    5 Posts

Re: Suggest to IBM the Marketing Operations Training you Want

‏2015-10-16T04:55:16Z  

I want training on the latest features in the new version of  Unica Marketing Operations 

• Christopher_Broadwater
    3 Posts

‏2015-10-16T12:09:24Z  

I want training on the latest features in the new version of  Unica Marketing Operations 

Apurkayastha -

Thank you for the suggestion.  I will work with the team to see what we can do to get this scheduled for a future date.   I will update this thread with details as it becomes available

I also wanted to share this link

https://www-304.ibm.com/connections/wikis/home?lang=en-us#!/wiki/W5d5c76e66242_4f86_80e4_12a9e0eefb4b/page/Marketing%20Operations

Its the Marketing Ops product page which is a good place to check for any new events or happenings with that product

• JeanneMarshall
    JeanneMarshall
    1 Post

‏2016-09-19T18:52:36Z  

Hi Chris - I've got a contractor starting soon who needs MO admin training. I'd thought IBM training partners were offering online options (a search 2-3 mos ago yielded multiple options) but today's search hit blanks.

• Katie Krushinskie
    Katie Krushinskie
    2 Posts

‏2016-09-21T15:58:56Z  

Hi Chris - I've got a contractor starting soon who needs MO admin training. I'd thought IBM training partners were offering online options (a search 2-3 mos ago yielded multiple options) but today's search hit blanks.

Hi Jeanne!  Have you considered IBM Staff Augmentation Services to meet your needs?  Our staff is available to work with you to meet your objectives and we can tailor to size better than a class.  You can send me an e-mail if you would like to discuss further.  My e-mail is kwkrushi@us.ibm.com.  I can also refer you to one of our talented engagement managers if you prefer.  :)

Thanks!

Katie Krushinskie

• Christopher_Broadwater
    3 Posts

‏2016-09-21T16:08:51Z  

Hi Jeanne!  Have you considered IBM Staff Augmentation Services to meet your needs?  Our staff is available to work with you to meet your objectives and we can tailor to size better than a class.  You can send me an e-mail if you would like to discuss further.  My e-mail is kwkrushi@us.ibm.com.  I can also refer you to one of our talented engagement managers if you prefer.  :)

Thanks!

Katie Krushinskie

Hi Jeanne -

To answer your question you have you tried this link?

https://www-304.ibm.com/services/learning/ites.wss/zz-en?searchString=%22marketing+operations%22&pageType=search&noOfResultsPerPage=20&rowStart=0&cc=

Best Regards