• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-12-23T02:49:51Z by Smyle Z. Huang
JBASkeen
JBASkeen
137 Posts

Pinned topic Dojo widgets FilteringSelect

‏2013-11-27T15:15:42Z |

RBD 9.0

One of our team members is looking for functionality in the EGL Dojo widgets similar to the Dojo feature found here: http://dojotoolkit.org/reference-guide/1.7/dijit/form/FilteringSelect.html

We do not currently see this feature, FilteringSelect, included in the EGL Dojo widgets. Would this be an appropriate situation for an RFE? Since there is no defect it does not seem like a PMR is warranted. Does anyone have any suggestions for implementing this feature with EGL?

James

• Smyle Z. Huang
    Smyle Z. Huang
    13 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Dojo widgets FilteringSelect

‏2013-12-23T02:49:51Z  

Hi James,

I have an implementation of FilteringSelect on RBD 8.5.1.1. Actually I am hoping that IBM is willing to include it in the widget set. But I have not yet received an answer on that request.

Marcel

Yes, you can find this widget is in RBD901 now.

• JBASkeen
    JBASkeen
    137 Posts

‏2013-11-27T15:30:13Z  

Additionally there are two other concerns:

1. The DojoComboBox  and Combo widgets do not contain displayValue and value options. Is this possible?

2. Typing a value in a DojoComboBox that is not in the values list is retained in the dropdown field. It would be expected to not be retained. Is this a defect?

James

• M Groeneweg
    M Groeneweg
    80 Posts

‏2013-11-28T06:13:50Z  

Hi James,

I have an implementation of FilteringSelect on RBD 8.5.1.1. Actually I am hoping that IBM is willing to include it in the widget set. But I have not yet received an answer on that request.

Marcel

• Smyle Z. Huang
    Smyle Z. Huang
    13 Posts

‏2013-12-23T02:49:51Z  

Hi James,

Marcel

Yes, you can find this widget is in RBD901 now.