• 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-02-07T18:08:30Z by arronla
SDACap
SDACap
3 Posts

Pinned topic Error when open tasks menu

‏2014-01-29T17:24:46Z | enterprise ier records

Hi there,

Can someone help me with this error message attached? I follow all the steps to install IER 5.1.2 and after create a new IER desktop on ICN 5.2, I receive this message when login to IER desktop.

My environment:

IER 5.1.2.0 + Fixpack IER IF001
ICN 2.0.2
FN_IBM_CASE_FDTM 5.2
WPXT 1.1.5
FN_CEC 5.2 

DB2
TDS

Thank´s

Attachments

• arronla
    arronla
    6 Posts

Re: Error when open tasks menu

‏2014-02-04T06:40:15Z  

If you look at your application server logs (especially the error one), it should contain a stacktrace on what the error is. Most likely from what I have seen (and this is a guess without seeing the more detailed stack trace), it's usually the jdbc user for the task manager database does not have enough privileges to query, update, or modify the database.

• SDACap
    SDACap
    3 Posts

‏2014-02-05T12:18:27Z  
    • arronla
    • ‏2014-02-04T06:40:15Z

If you look at your application server logs (especially the error one), it should contain a stacktrace on what the error is. Most likely from what I have seen (and this is a guess without seeing the more detailed stack trace), it's usually the jdbc user for the task manager database does not have enough privileges to query, update, or modify the database.

Hi arronla,

I will check these points that you said and let you know soon.

Thank's for reply

• SDACap
    SDACap
    3 Posts

‏2014-02-07T13:57:35Z  
    • arronla
    • ‏2014-02-04T06:40:15Z

Solved! arronla, you were right. I supposed that the problem was generated because the user haven't correct permission on Task Manager DataBase. For save time I created a new database with correct permissions and worked.

Thank you for the tip
  • arronla
    arronla
    6 Posts

‏2014-02-07T18:08:30Z  
    • SDACap
    • ‏2014-02-07T13:57:35Z
    Solved! arronla, you were right. I supposed that the problem was generated because the user haven't correct permission on Task Manager DataBase. For save time I created a new database with correct permissions and worked.

Thank you for the tip

Cool..glad it's working!