Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-07-29T18:57:37Z by PHsupport
PHsupport
PHsupport
4 Posts

Pinned topic Process monitor issues - MEPs not listed

‏2013-07-23T17:50:08Z |

I'm attempting to set up a process monitor on a particular MEP and it (and several others) aren't listed when I browse all targets. What could would be causing this behaviour? Other systems are showing up just fine.

• --Craig
    --Craig
    16 Posts

Re: Process monitor issues - MEPs not listed

‏2013-07-25T20:33:44Z  

Generally speaking, you need to have the Common Agent installed, have discovered the Common Agent (have a CAS RSAP present), requested access to it, and collected inventory from it.

• PHsupport
    PHsupport
    4 Posts

‏2013-07-26T13:20:20Z  
    • --Craig
    • ‏2013-07-25T20:33:44Z

Generally speaking, you need to have the Common Agent installed, have discovered the Common Agent (have a CAS RSAP present), requested access to it, and collected inventory from it.

I've installed the Common Agent on all of the MEPs in the environment, been granted access and have run multiple inventories on all of them.

• PHsupport
    PHsupport
    4 Posts

‏2013-07-29T18:57:37Z  
    • --Craig
    • ‏2013-07-25T20:33:44Z

FYI, I discovered that I no longer had the Common Agent as an option to browse for the resource to monitor so I deleted and re-discovered the MEP and I now have the option. Good question would be why the MEPs are "dropping off" but I guess that would be another post.

Thanks for your help.