How to use your IBM Lotus Quickr or Connections environment for paperless meetings, using Lialis WebDAV Cloud
Lialis WebDAV Cloud allows your users to use their mobile devices to retrieve their documents from your IBM Lotus Quickr or Connections environment - using great apps like GoodReader, Pages and Notability. And you don't to install anything on your own Domino server.
You can try it completely free - on as many devices as you like - for a month, without limitations.
In a nutshell, here's what you need to know:
- All you need is one or more mobile devices - with a suitable business app installed, like GoodReader, Pages or Notability - and an IBM Lotus Quickr or Connections environment.
- You just have to provide the URL for your Quickr or Connections environment.
- We then give you a URL, which you use with your mobile devices, to access the files in your IBM Lotus Quickr or Connections environment, via our own cloud servers.
- None of your information is stored on our servers, and all data traffic is encrypted using HTTPS.
Why rely on other solutions like Dropbox, when this solution is far more suitable… far more convenient… and far more secure?
You can use Lialis WebDAV cloud to:
- Facilitate paperless meetings, with employees using their own mobile devices to access the files they need for a meeting… and then synchronising their notes and changes.
- Allow your company to adopt a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy… while ensuring that all files are stored and transferred securely… using a wide range of different iOS, Android, Mac, Linux and Windows apps.
Managing Director, Lialis