Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-21T13:24:01Z by kjerick
CarloPatrini
CarloPatrini
1 Post

Pinned topic Streams and Cognos RTM -- is there any example that show this integration ?

‏2013-05-19T10:46:30Z |

Hello.  

We already have an Infosphere Streams  module ( thanks to Frank.K and thanks to Massimo.T)  able to acquire and filter Twitter....

Now we have to develop a simple application to demonstrate to a customer the capability of  Cognos RTM   to analyze/visualyze data coming from Infosphere Streams  .

Do you know if exists any  example that  shows or   treats  this type of integration ?

thanks a lot in advance

Gianna & carlo - italy swg

• kjerick
    kjerick
    227 Posts

Re: Streams and Cognos RTM -- is there any example that show this integration ?

‏2013-05-19T21:57:37Z  

Hi Carlo,

I am not aware of any examples of what you asking for.  I know there isn't anything like this in the shipped samples.  There used to be a developerWorks site where other examples and samples were kept, but that link seems to be broken.

I will ask around to see if anyone else knows of any samples/examples in this space.

Best regards,

Kevin

• kjerick
    kjerick
    227 Posts

Re: Streams and Cognos RTM -- is there any example that show this integration ?

‏2013-05-21T13:24:01Z  

Hi Carlo,

There is someone who has used the HTTP Post operator (that is part of an HTTP Utility package made available in the developerWorks St reams Exchange) to send data to the Cognos RTM.  The direct link to this utility package in the Streams Exchange can be found here: HTTP Utilities

I hope this helps you with your application.  If you have further questions let me know and I can try to put you in more direct contact with someone who has done this.

Best regards,

Kevin