3 Posts

Pinned topic Retrieving these properties with Session Relevance

‏2013-09-30T17:28:49Z |

With Session Relevance I need to retrieve

• Make and model
  • Serial number
  • Version of OS
  • Username

Which of these are already available and which will I have to write custom properties for?

• JohnnyRapid
    JohnnyRapid
    3 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Retrieving these properties with Session Relevance

‏2013-10-07T17:59:21Z  

need to do this through session Relevance as I am using the SOAP API and I would prefer not to create an analysis. By the look of it, there are BES properties for everything I am looking for.

"Model", "Serial Number", "OS", "User Name".

What I now need to figure out is how to retrieve each of these along with BES ID for all mobile devices.

• liuhoting
    liuhoting
    7 Posts

‏2013-10-03T21:17:05Z  

So I'm not sure you would use session relevance to figure these properties out. Couldn't you just write an analysis? For MDM inspector stuff I would look here:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/Inspector%20Documentation

And there's a section near the end where there are MDM inspectors.

So you should be able to write properties like:

name of current user, version of operating system, serial number of device, etc.

• JohnnyRapid
    JohnnyRapid
    3 Posts

‏2013-10-07T17:59:21Z  

need to do this through session Relevance as I am using the SOAP API and I would prefer not to create an analysis. By the look of it, there are BES properties for everything I am looking for.

"Model", "Serial Number", "OS", "User Name".

What I now need to figure out is how to retrieve each of these along with BES ID for all mobile devices.