The WebSphere Application Migration Toolkit team is pleased to announce the availability of the Tomcat Config Migration Tech Preview. This migration tool assists in moving Apache Tomcat server configuration and application configuration to the WebSphere Application Server Liberty profile.
This migration tool supports:
- Migrating tomcat-users from conf/tomcat-users.xml
- Migrating HTTP/1.1 Connectors from conf/server.xml
- Migrating Standard Manager from conf/context.xml
- Migrating Resource configuration for Apache Derby and IBM DB2 from conf/server.xml, conf/context.xml, and the application META-INF/context.xml
- Migrating Resource configuration for Apache ActiveMQ and IBM WebSphere MQ from conf/server.xml, conf/context.xml, and the application META-INF/context.xml
- Migrating security-constraints from the application WEB-INF/web.xml
To learn more, read the Learn about the Tomcat Config Migration Tech Preview article.
For more information on how to download and install this Tech Preview, check out the download page.