(1) When installing the RCL 8.1.4 agent & running the configuration, it allows one to specify EITHER a RLKS OR a CLM system to collect from.
- Is there a technote showing how to install 2 agents on the same system, one collecting from RLKS and one from CLM? I wish to demonstrate both capabilities on one VM. (And I have many customers who co-locate their lightweight RLKS on the CLM server)
(2) Starting the agent (via startRCLAgent) displays a command window (Windows 2008 Server). Can this be configured to run as a service so that it doesn't require an active login/desktop?
(3) Similar for the Admin & Reporting Tool. When running the server.startup.bat, a command window is displayed. Is there a technote to install this as a service so it doesn't require an active login/desktop?
(4) My example VM had RPE, RSA, and SA floating licenses installed, and these were accurately shown in the "Served Licenses" tab as being hosted by the RLKS. However, when attempting to Create a Report Definition, selecting that same server does not show System Architect in the "Select Products" area. Why not?