Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-14T11:41:36Z by MAXMAT
MAXMAT
MAXMAT
11 Posts

Pinned topic Communication template - Bug?

‏2013-05-08T14:21:21Z |

Hey Community,

did anyone encounter this problem yet: 

Even though I am logged in as MAXADMIN I am not able to select the recipients that should receive the message created out of the communication template. In the image attached I wanna show you that REPORTEDBY and AFFECTEDBY are selected (by default). However there is no chance to select those recipients. In addition you cant change the recipients to e.g. OWNER or OWNERGROUP. This is not possible.

Maybe someone can help me fixing this problem or maybe this is a general encountered bug.

Thx for your support!

Regards Mat

Attachments

• Aravinth_KM
    Aravinth_KM
    4 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Communication template - Bug?

‏2013-05-08T15:00:30Z  

Hi Mat,

You need to click on the 'Maixmize button' on the extreme right in the section "Role(s) for communication Templates..". That will allow you to add /modify / delete roles.

Thanks

• Aravinth_KM
    Aravinth_KM
    4 Posts

‏2013-05-08T15:00:30Z  

Hi Mat,

You need to click on the 'Maixmize button' on the extreme right in the section "Role(s) for communication Templates..". That will allow you to add /modify / delete roles.

Thanks

• MAXMAT
    MAXMAT
    11 Posts

‏2013-05-14T11:41:36Z  

Hi Mat,

Thanks

Thx for the quick reply!