Topic
  • 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-01-20T12:30:30Z by laref
lisaw
lisaw
7 Posts

Pinned topic Download the XC10 Appliance Virtual Image for Developers

‏2013-07-23T15:59:15Z |

The IBM WebSphere DataPower XC10 Virtual Appliance for Developers is an open virtual appliance (OVA) package that you can import into your virtualization environment. With this image, you can use the caching appliance software for creating and managing simple, session, and dynamic cache data grids. The administration of the WebSphere DataPower XC10 Appliance virtual image is simpler than the WebSphere eXtreme Scale environment. With the virtual image, the container and catalog servers are managed by the appliance. To configure an application to use the caching function in the virtual appliance, you create a data grid in the appliance user interface. Then, you use the IP address of your virtual appliance when you connect your application to the data grid.

We are proud to offer this virtual image for developers so that they can easily discover the benefits of the DataPower XC10 Appliance caching solution as quickly as they can download it.

The XC10 Appliance Virtual Image for Developers Download

• laref
    laref
    2 Posts

Re: Download the XC10 Appliance Virtual Image for Developers

‏2013-11-05T15:57:40Z  

Hello,

i would like to know what are the elligible virtualization environment to run OVA package. We use Xen and VMWare, but we have some problem with Xen. Is it true that it's not possible to install OVA in Xen environment ?.

Thanks

Yves LAREF.

• lisaw
    lisaw
    7 Posts

‏2013-11-18T15:07:47Z  
    • laref
    • ‏2013-11-05T15:57:40Z

Hello,

i would like to know what are the elligible virtualization environment to run OVA package. We use Xen and VMWare, but we have some problem with Xen. Is it true that it's not possible to install OVA in Xen environment ?.

Thanks

Yves LAREF.

Hello Laref, The Virtual Appliance has been tested with the following Virtualization Players:, VMWare Player Version 5, and VirtualBox Version 4.2.  I don't see a reason it would not work in Xen. What are the issues you are encounter running in Xen?

• KaderSouthAfrica
    KaderSouthAfrica
    2 Posts

‏2013-12-30T17:21:22Z  
    • lisaw
    • ‏2013-11-18T15:07:47Z

Hello Laref, The Virtual Appliance has been tested with the following Virtualization Players:, VMWare Player Version 5, and VirtualBox Version 4.2.  I don't see a reason it would not work in Xen. What are the issues you are encounter running in Xen?

Hi Lisaw, is it possible to find an ova for xi50 or xi52? I am having no luck. Please assist if possible...

• hgr
    hgr
    1 Post

‏2014-01-15T10:17:27Z  

Hello,

What are exactly  the limit of utilization for this free XC10 Appliance Virtual image ?

Hervé,

• laref
    laref
    2 Posts

‏2014-01-20T12:30:30Z  
    • lisaw
    • ‏2013-11-18T15:07:47Z

Hi Lisaw,

it's ok for me, thanks for your reponse. The problem is particulary from Xi52 not XC10.