2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-09-04T21:24:43Z by vincent.h
TLSM
TLSM
3 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Microsoft Office Home and Business OEM Edition Cant show

‏2013-08-21T04:06:33Z |

Hi All,

Previously I had open a same topic at TEM Deployment and Configuration and I am not sure am I post in a correct partition.

I am new in this application but recently I found some issue on the MS office OEM edition.

And the worst is I found almost half of the MS version cannot report.

Have you all have face this kind of problem? One of my user had install Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 at his machine.

And this information can view in Add and Remove program as well.

But from the Application information I cannot found the Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 but I can found the  Microsoft Office 2010 Services Pack 1.

All the screenshot been show at the attachment.

And I also run again the script on the PC (from Application Information) with QnA but also failed to found the Microsoft Office record.

The script I run:

(if it = "" then nothing else itof unique values of ((if (exists value"DisplayName" of it AND exists value "DisplayName" of it as string)then (value "DisplayName" of it as string) else ("")) & (if (exists value "DisplayVersion" of it AND exists value "DisplayVersion" of it asstring) then (" | " & value "DisplayVersion" of it as string) else (""))) of keys whose (exists value "UninstallString" of it AND ((not existsvalue "SystemComponent" of itOR (exists value "SystemComponent" of it AND name of it starts with "{" AND name of it contains "}"AND (exists match (regex "(9|A|B|C)(0|1)1(2|4)\d\d\d\d-(0011|0012|0013|0014|0017|002E|002F|0030|0031|0033|0035|003A|003B|0044|0051|0052|0053|0057|00BA |00CA|10D7|110D)-(0000|0409)-(0|1)000-(0|1)000000FF1CE$"of preceding text of first "}" of following text of first "{" of name of it))) AND (if (exists value"DisplayName" of it AND exists value "DisplayName" of it as string) then ((it does not contain "Hotfix" AND it does not contain "Security Update for" AND it does not contain "Update for" AND it does not contain "Security Update for Windows" AND it does not contain"Update for Windows" AND it does not contain "Security Update for Microsoft" AND (length of it > 0AND (number of substrings " " of it< length of it)) of (value "DisplayName" of it as string)) else true)) of keys"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall" of (if x64 of operating system then (x32 registry; x64 registry) elseregistry)

Also failed to found the record.

But if from Microsoft Office Configuration Information I can found the Microsoft Office record.

I just wonder anyone face this issue?

I am appreciate if anyone can guide me to trace the record for Microsoft Office at Application Information.

It is OEM version version of Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010.

It is ITM cannot detect OEM application license?

Because we found out OEM license do not trigger at all in console.

Can anyones here help me or advice me how to trigger and it is anyones facing the issue like that?

Thanks

• TLSM
    TLSM
    3 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Microsoft Office Home and Business OEM Edition Cant show

‏2013-09-02T03:48:31Z  in response to TLSM

Hi All,

It is anyone here facing this issue?

Can kindly do help me in this? 

Thanks

• vincent.h
      vincent.h
      12 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Microsoft Office Home and Business OEM Edition Cant show

‏2013-09-04T21:24:43Z  in response to TLSM

Hi, I suggest that you open a PMR with IBM support to have this resolved.