• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-07-16T23:02:13Z by G.Prabaharan
G.Prabaharan
G.Prabaharan
4 Posts

Pinned topic Unable to Publish EAR(Maven'zed Project) through RAD9.0

‏2014-07-14T19:44:41Z |

Hi,

I have an EAR project(Maven one) and when I try to publish that EAR Project into the WebSphere Portal Sever through my RAD,I'm getting the below exception. When I tried to deploy the EAR build thru Maven using Server Admin Console (Manual Deployment) it's working good. I'm using  m2eclipse and I hope the issue may be with Maven Connector or any Spring Version. I tried to Change various spring framework version but everything ended vain.

Seems when the EAR is deployed thru RAD, the Spring classes are not loading properly.

Environment: JDK7,RAD-9.0.1

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp logError SRVE0293E: [Servlet Error]-[Failed to load listener: org.springframework.web.util.WebAppRootListener]: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.util.WebAppRootListener

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp logError SRVE0293E: [Servlet Error]-[Failed to load listener: org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener]: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener

javax.servlet.UnavailableException: SRVE0200E: Servlet [org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet]:

Could not find required class - org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet

Any help would be much Appreciated.Thank you.

Updated on 2014-07-16T23:18:16Z at 2014-07-16T23:18:16Z by G.Prabaharan
  • rsanchezh
    rsanchezh
    47 Posts

Re: Unable to Publish EAR(Maven'zed Project) through RAD9.0

‏2014-07-14T20:37:31Z  

Hi,

Could you try publishing with resources on server and see if that fixes the problem? The procedure is here: http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/radhelp/v9/topic/com.ibm.servertools.doc/topics/tpublishv6.html

• G.Prabaharan
    G.Prabaharan
    4 Posts

‏2014-07-15T01:19:11Z  
    • rsanchezh
    • ‏2014-07-14T20:37:31Z

Hi,

Could you try publishing with resources on server and see if that fixes the problem? The procedure is here: http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/radhelp/v9/topic/com.ibm.servertools.doc/topics/tpublishv6.html

Hi,

Thanks for replying.I tried the option "Run Server with resources on Server" but still getting the ClassNotFoundExceptions.Any Pointers will be helpful.

ServletWrappe E com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper run SRVE8052E: Logging ClassNotFoundException java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet

Updated on 2014-07-15T01:44:28Z at 2014-07-15T01:44:28Z by G.Prabaharan
  • G.Prabaharan
    G.Prabaharan
    4 Posts

‏2014-07-16T23:02:13Z  

Finally I was able to solve the issue.It's something wrong with the EAR generated as all JAR's are not under lib folder.Changed in the pom.xml for maven-ear-plugin configuration.and I was able to deploy the EAR from RAD.

Added this line in pom.xml

<defaultLibBundleDir>lib<defaultLibBundleDir>