Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-07-10T14:05:39Z by QVEP_Mark_Brennan
StefanoAgnoletto
StefanoAgnoletto
9 Posts

Pinned topic Richt click on ICN 2.0.1 disabled?

‏2013-06-21T12:26:59Z |

Hi,

I upgrade ICN 2.0.0  with the newest version of ICN (build icn201.100.004). After installation, the classic windows 'right click' is disabled, but in the previous version wasn't disabled.

It is possibile to enable the 'right click', so users can copy through windows menu values of properties (as they work before)?

Bests regards,

Stefano Agnoletto.

• damorris
    damorris
    824 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Richt click on ICN 2.0.1 disabled?

‏2013-06-21T13:00:19Z  

As there isn't much detail here I'll have to respond generally.  So, generally, the answer is no.  Right click is used for context menus in ICN and generally it can cause a lot of issues to conditionally allow standard browser right click to work, at least in the main content list and in the main properties information panes.  However, there are two options to copy and paste text from properties:

- Right click and select Properties to bring up the Properties dialog.  You can select text in this dialog and right click and copy the text using the standard browser menu.

- Use keyboard shortcuts to copy the text in the main properties window on the right or in the content list by highlighting the text with the mouse and then ctrl-c on Windows or command-c on Mac.  You can then use ctrl-p or command-p to paste.

• damorris
    damorris
    824 Posts

‏2013-06-21T13:00:19Z  

As there isn't much detail here I'll have to respond generally.  So, generally, the answer is no.  Right click is used for context menus in ICN and generally it can cause a lot of issues to conditionally allow standard browser right click to work, at least in the main content list and in the main properties information panes.  However, there are two options to copy and paste text from properties:

- Right click and select Properties to bring up the Properties dialog.  You can select text in this dialog and right click and copy the text using the standard browser menu.

- Use keyboard shortcuts to copy the text in the main properties window on the right or in the content list by highlighting the text with the mouse and then ctrl-c on Windows or command-c on Mac.  You can then use ctrl-p or command-p to paste.

• StefanoAgnoletto
    StefanoAgnoletto
    9 Posts

‏2013-06-21T14:08:26Z  
    • damorris
    • ‏2013-06-21T13:00:19Z

Hi,

even in the Properties pane right click remains disabled. I'm using Firefox v21.0.

The shortcuts work.

Stefano Agnoletto.

• QVEP_Mark_Brennan
    QVEP_Mark_Brennan
    2 Posts

‏2013-07-10T14:05:39Z  

Hi,

even in the Properties pane right click remains disabled. I'm using Firefox v21.0.

The shortcuts work.

Stefano Agnoletto.

Hi,

I agree, the right click copy/paste in the Properties is not working and that's rather frustrating. I have tried IE9, IE10, and FF 22.0 and it's not working.