Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2010-12-29T08:36:38Z by shifu
ketan.singh
ketan.singh
10 Posts

Pinned topic Doubt about CLASS DIAGRAMS-- please help :)

‏2010-12-28T06:58:02Z |

Dear Friends,
I will be thankful to you all to assist me to clear some of my doubts.
  1. Please tell me that which software EXACTLY do we need to use for creating the "CLASS DIAGRAMS"  from the DVD Kit provided.
  2. As far as I understand, we can only create the CLASS DIAGRAM only AFTER we have finished with the full coding of the project and making the classes. In most of our cases, we haven't even started with the coding part; then how do we make the CLASS Diagram when we don't have the code itself?
 Thanking all of you in advance!! :)

Regards
 Ketan
Updated on 2010-12-29T08:36:38Z at 2010-12-29T08:36:38Z by shifu
  • ArupNayak
    ArupNayak
    1 Post

Re: Doubt about CLASS DIAGRAMS-- please help :)

‏2010-12-28T18:24:36Z  
     u can do it in RAD.select new>enter 'class diagram' in filter text and create a rough estimated diagram. u necessarily need not create the classes in coding. 

or else u can update your srs when coding is complete by including the real class diagram.
  • shifu
    shifu
    10 Posts

re

‏2010-12-28T19:53:50Z  
    • ArupNayak
    • ‏2010-12-28T18:24:36Z
     u can do it in RAD.select new>enter 'class diagram' in filter text and create a rough estimated diagram. u necessarily need not create the classes in coding. 

or else u can update your srs when coding is complete by including the real class diagram.
     what do u mean update the srs later. isn't a full/complete srs necesary right now for submission?
  • ketan.singh
    ketan.singh
    10 Posts

‏2010-12-29T07:41:28Z  
    • ArupNayak
    • ‏2010-12-28T18:24:36Z

THANK U ArupNayak..
    but please tell, the software kit that IBM provided has Rational Application Developer for Websphere Software V7.5. so IS THAT the software u talked about. or is it some other version.
    Actually there are MANY MANY versions by the name of RAD on the website(the DVD contains only the above [for WebSphere]) so i'm confused about which version to use.
    If u could please help me with this, then I'll be more than obliged. :)

Regards :)
    Ketan
  • shifu
    shifu
    10 Posts

‏2010-12-29T08:36:38Z  
     THANK U ArupNayak..
    but please tell, the software kit that IBM provided has Rational Application Developer for Websphere Software V7.5. so IS THAT the software u talked about. or is it some other version.
    Actually there are MANY MANY versions by the name of RAD on the website(the DVD contains only the above [for WebSphere]) so i'm confused about which version to use.
    If u could please help me with this, then I'll be more than obliged. :)

Regards :)
    Ketan
     yes it the one provided in the kit... or it'll be by   the name 'Eclipse'