IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-10-28T20:00:05Z by 7HT6_Craig_Beaver
stanhoey
stanhoey
2 Posts

Pinned topic Data Studio 4.1 installation problems

‏2013-09-26T12:32:25Z |

I am trying to install DS for the first time on Win 7. I didn't get a clean end to the installation (using Installation Manager) although it ran for several hours. When I try the Web Console Configuration Assistant and specify HTTP and HTTPS ports, the <next> button takes me to a Summary window bt then does nothing. I decided to try a complete reinstall and get a message saying I must unconfigure. When I launch "unconfigure the DS web console I see the Remove the Web Console Configuration window and pressing <next> does nothing. I can't install, reinstall or uninstall. I can't go back and I can't go forward. Any suggestions.

• 7HT6_Craig_Beaver
    7HT6_Craig_Beaver
    4 Posts

Re: Data Studio 4.1 installation problems

‏2013-10-28T19:25:07Z  

I'm having the exact same problem.  Has anyone come up with a solution to this?  Thanks.

• stanhoey
    stanhoey
    2 Posts

‏2013-10-28T19:53:54Z  

I'm having the exact same problem.  Has anyone come up with a solution to this?  Thanks.

Hi Craig. I eventually deleted all of the Installation Manager and DS data sets, downloaded them again and reinstalled. Second time around I had no problem. 

• 7HT6_Craig_Beaver
    7HT6_Craig_Beaver
    4 Posts

‏2013-10-28T20:00:05Z  
    • stanhoey
    • ‏2013-10-28T19:53:54Z

Hi Craig. I eventually deleted all of the Installation Manager and DS data sets, downloaded them again and reinstalled. Second time around I had no problem. 

Ok, I will give that a try.  Thanks for the quick response.