• 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2017-01-02T14:34:07Z by fjb_saper
PrabhathK
PrabhathK
1 Post

Pinned topic Connection Issue to secured MQ

‏2016-12-13T20:53:19Z |

Hi Community,

I was trying to create connection to MQ from secured connection factory. I'm getting below error :

I'm deploying the war in WAS 8.5 server. and I'm using WAS 8.5 MQ jars while compiling and it doesn't have splCapMap field in JmqiTls class. I know that this field exists in WAS 7 MQ jar (jmqi.jar) and not sure from where it is referring in my application when i'm using WAS 8.5 jars.

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: com/ibm/mq/jmqi/system/JmqiTls.splCapMap
    at com.ibm.mq.ese.jmqi.InterceptedJmqiImpl.jmqiConnect(InterceptedJmqiImpl.java:357)
    at com.ibm.mq.ese.jmqi.ESEJMQI.jmqiConnect(ESEJMQI.java:337)
    at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.internal.WMQConnection.<init>(WMQConnection.java:341)
    at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.factories.WMQConnectionFactory.createV7ProviderConnection(WMQConnectionFactory.java:6772)
    at com.ibm.msg.client.wmq.factories.WMQConnectionFactory.createProviderConnection(WMQConnectionFactory.java:6151)
    at com.ibm.msg.client.jms.admin.JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsConnectionFactoryImpl.java:280)
    at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnectionFactory.createCommonConnection(MQConnectionFactory.java:6143)
    at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection(MQQueueConnectionFactory.java:144)
    at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory.createConnection(MQQueueConnectionFactory.java:223)
    at org.springframework.jms.connection.UserCredentialsConnectionFactoryAdapter.doCreateConnection(UserCredentialsConnectionFactoryAdapter.java:178)
    at org.springframework.jms.connection.UserCredentialsConnectionFactoryAdapter.createConnection(UserCredentialsConnectionFactoryAdapter.java:152)
    at com.ssc.rrt.cmis.party.listeners.ListenerHookup.init(ListenerHookup.java:85)
    at com.ssc.rrt.cmis.party.listeners.ListenerHookup.<init>(ListenerHookup.java:72)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:80)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:539)
    at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:142)
    ... 82 more

Thanks in advance,

Prabhath

• fjb_saper
    fjb_saper
    240 Posts

Re: Connection Issue to secured MQ

‏2017-01-02T14:34:07Z  

Instead of using the internal MQ provider, have you tried using and defining the Resource Adapter?