The IBM Endpoint Manager for Security Compliance Analysis team is pleased to announce the patch release of version 1.4.35. This patch release covers the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added a feature to allow multiple scheduled imports on a daily interval.
- Added a feature in the check report page to show the check description value.
- Fixed the issue where the measured value column in the CVS export file shows blank data when opened in Excel. The issue was caused by the data wrap in the second line. (PMR: [C]82040,122,000)
- Fixed the issue where the SCA fails to export PDF files when the user is viewing multiple records (PMR: [C]11852,999,744)
- Fixed the upgrade issue that occurs during a database schema update when an NT service user name is not being validated due to a case mismatch. SCA attempts to match the DB owner user name with that of the SCA user name accessing the database. (PMR: [C]65387,L6Q,000; [C]55310,499,000)
Fixed the following LDAP issues:
- 60536: User provisioning returns an exception error that indicates that the time limit has been exceeded
- 60507: User provisioning takes long time and returns an exception error that indicates that the size limit has been exceeded
- 60505: LDAP test connection takes a long time over large TDS LDAP repositories and test results indicate that the size limit has been exceeded
- 59825: LDAP authentication does not work for Tivoli Directory Server (TDS)
Action to take:
To download IBM Endpoint Manager Analytics, perform the following steps:
1. In the IBM Endpoint Manager console, add the SCM Reporting masthead.
2. In the Security Configuration domain in the console, open the Configuration Management navigation tree.
For first-time installations:
3. Click the Security and Compliance Analytics dashboard.
4. From the list of supported endpoints, select the target server and click Deploy Installer. An action opens that downloads the SCA software into a Tivoli Endpoint Manager Analytics folder inside the Tivoli Endpoint Manager client folder on that server. For example, c:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Installers\TEMA).
Note: If you are using the x86 version of a Windows operating system, the path to the install location will be c:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Installers\TEMA.
For upgrading an existing installation:
3. Select the Fixlet named "TEM SCA Upgrade (1.4.35)" under the Upgrade menu tree node.
4. Follow the Fixlet instructions and take the associated action to upgrade your TEM SCA deployment.