Length: 1 hour
Next Session: March 26, 2014 at 07:30 Pacific, 10:30 Eastern, 16:30 CET
Speakers: Jeremy Bloom, Product Manager, IBM Decision Optimization Center
A new release of IBM Decision Optimization Center became available on March 14. In this presentation, you will learn about the new features and performance enhancements, including:
- Performance and scalability: Lower latency in the business user interface improves the user experience when working with large data sets.
- Rapid and flexible application development: Scripting reduces the time and effort required to customize data models and views.
- Effective business interface: User roles and rights support organizational business processes. Enhanced Gantt charts enable business users to move activities within a schedule interactively in real time.
- Flexible architecture: A basic REST API facilitates application deployment on the web.
IBM Decision Optimization Virtual User Group Meetings provide you with updated and useful information about our products and how you can get the best value for your organization from our optimization technology and solutions.
These meetings are being held electronically with presentations by our product management and development subject matter experts. The sessions will run for approximately one hour, with about 45 minutes of presentation material and 15 minutes for open questions and answers. Our goal is to provide a forum for you to:
- make smarter decisions
- get your questions answered
- elicit your feedback on various topics.
We look forward to your participation. Please contact Kitte Knight email@example.com for an invitation to this Webinar.