• 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2015-05-27T06:38:22Z by BodenMorrison
saipraveen
saipraveen
8 Posts

Pinned topic Recon Completing with error

‏2014-02-24T14:04:51Z |

Hi team,

Can any one help me in solving the following error. My feed is completing with failed status even though all the entries in feed are pulled successfully.

Error:

reconciliation main processing loop completed, searchResults RequestStatus=com.ibm.itim.remoteservices.provider.RequestStatus (status=UNSUCCESSFUL, reason=PROCESSING_ERROR, reasonMessage "com.ibm.itim.remoteservices.provider.dsml2.ErrorMessageFormatter.MARSHALERROR", reasonMessageArgs=[Parsing Error : The element type "searchResponse" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</searchResponse>".
Line : 163
Column : 3

There is no error displayed in TDI log.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Praveen

• goonitsupport
    goonitsupport
    117 Posts

Re: Recon Completing with error

‏2014-02-25T10:00:13Z  

Are all User and Supporting data entries being returned (I wouldn't think so)? Something is causing the AL to fail before it sends all its data.

Are you checking policy during recon (if so turn it off and try again). You also want to set deubug on your IDI log (might need to update the AL in the profile).

Best regards,

• dgowda01
    dgowda01
    32 Posts

‏2014-02-28T17:36:54Z  

Praveen,

At the end of the recon, your TDI adapter should send the response to indicate the search finished successfully. Is this the last entry returned by your adapter?

work.removeAllAttributes();
    work.setProperty( Packages.com.ibm.di.dispatcher.Defs.STATUSCODE, new Packages.java.lang.Integer(Packages.com.ibm.itim.remoteservices.provider.Status.SUCCESSFUL));
    work.setProperty( Packages.com.ibm.di.dispatcher.Defs.SEARCH_FINISHED, "true");

If not, add this code to the success hook of your assembly line and run the recon again.

• saipraveen
    saipraveen
    8 Posts

‏2014-03-03T13:04:39Z  
    • dgowda01
    • ‏2014-02-28T17:36:54Z

Praveen,

At the end of the recon, your TDI adapter should send the response to indicate the search finished successfully. Is this the last entry returned by your adapter?

work.removeAllAttributes();
    work.setProperty( Packages.com.ibm.di.dispatcher.Defs.STATUSCODE, new Packages.java.lang.Integer(Packages.com.ibm.itim.remoteservices.provider.Status.SUCCESSFUL));
    work.setProperty( Packages.com.ibm.di.dispatcher.Defs.SEARCH_FINISHED, "true");

If not, add this code to the success hook of your assembly line and run the recon again.

HI,

TDI adapter is sending the response for search as success. I added the code you provided. But there is no luck so far. is it something to do with the fix pack of TIM. Currently my system is running on 5.1.0.10 version.

• BodenMorrison
    BodenMorrison
    2 Posts

‏2015-05-27T06:38:22Z  

HI,

TDI adapter is sending the response for search as success. I added the code you provided. But there is no luck so far. is it something to do with the fix pack of TIM. Currently my system is running on 5.1.0.10 version.

Hi

I had this same issue, took a while to realize my DSMLv2SOAPServerConnector was sending chunked encoding in the response.

Make sure you uncheck the "Chunked Transfer Encoding" box on the connection tab (under Advanced) for your Server connector if you have this issue.