IC SunsetThe developerWorks Connections platform will be sunset on December 31, 2019. On January 1, 2020, this forum will no longer be available. More details available on our FAQ.
Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2017-03-14T18:11:57Z by BruceJMacIsaac
shaneski
shaneski
2 Posts

Pinned topic RMC SAFe PlugIn?

‏2016-04-25T10:24:15Z |

Are there any RMC content plugins which support the inclusion or utilization of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) elements?

(I didn't find anything on the downloads page)

• BruceJMacIsaac
    BruceJMacIsaac
    41 Posts

Re: RMC SAFe PlugIn?

‏2016-05-11T21:14:51Z  

We have an agreement with Scaled Agile Inc. to create a SAFe(R) plug-in for RMC.

I can't commit to specific availability dates, however, the plug-in is under development.  Some of the content is expected be made available in the next couple of months to supplement the SAFe process template for Rational Team Concert.  The plug-in is likely to be made available later this year.

• stonra
    stonra
    14 Posts

‏2016-12-07T17:34:38Z  

We have an agreement with Scaled Agile Inc. to create a SAFe(R) plug-in for RMC.

I can't commit to specific availability dates, however, the plug-in is under development.  Some of the content is expected be made available in the next couple of months to supplement the SAFe process template for Rational Team Concert.  The plug-in is likely to be made available later this year.

Wondering how this plug-in is progressing and how to download/access it.

• BruceJMacIsaac
    BruceJMacIsaac
    41 Posts

‏2016-12-07T20:23:26Z  
    • stonra
    • ‏2016-12-07T17:34:38Z

The content that exists so far can be browsed here:

https://jazz.net/safe4.0_practices/

Additional work is needed before the plug-in can be made available.  Delayed until early next year I'm afraid.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

• BruceJMacIsaac
    BruceJMacIsaac
    41 Posts

‏2017-03-14T18:11:57Z  
    • stonra
    • ‏2016-12-07T17:34:38Z

SAFe(r) library is now available at www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24030663