IC SunsetThe developerWorks Connections Platform is now in read-only mode and content is only available for viewing. No new wiki pages, posts, or messages may be added. Please see our FAQ for more information. The developerWorks Connections platform will officially shut down on March 31, 2020 and content will no longer be available. More details available on our FAQ. (Read in Japanese.)
Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2016-12-28T15:59:15Z by tony_papa
JibinJacob
JibinJacob
30 Posts

Pinned topic Please provide the link for the latest beta version of z OS connect to re-install

‏2016-12-28T06:33:54Z |

Hi,

In our organization, we have installed the beta version of  z OS Connect on November First week, and its getting expired on Jan 2nd.

Please provide the link for the latest version zOS Connect to re-install it and please explain how this 90 days are calculated? Its from the Downloading date/installation date?

Please let me know the details.

Thanks,

Jibin

• tony_papa
    tony_papa
    3 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Please provide the link for the latest beta version of z OS connect to re-install

‏2016-12-28T15:59:15Z  

Hi Jibin,

Thanks for your continued interest in the z/OS Connect EE open beta.

To answer your questions:

1) Where can I download the latest z/OS Connect EE open beta?
    You can download the latest version of the z/OS Connect EE open beta via the "Download open beta" link on our developer center (ibm.biz/zosconnectdc). The download link always points to the latest version of our open beta. We refresh the open beta roughly every 4-6 weeks when new content is available. Whenever your current open beta version expires or is close to expiring you can download and install the latest version from the developer center to extend the expiry date.

2) How is the z/OS Connect EE open beta expiry date calculated?

Each open beta version expires after 90 days from the day it was built. Since we refresh the open beta with new content every 4-6 weeks, you can expect to get at least 50-60 days from any given open beta version, even if you download it the day before a refresh.

I hope that answers your questions, please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kind Regards,

Anthony

• tony_papa
    tony_papa
    3 Posts

Re: Please provide the link for the latest beta version of z OS connect to re-install

‏2016-12-28T15:59:15Z  

Hi Jibin,

Thanks for your continued interest in the z/OS Connect EE open beta.

To answer your questions:

1) Where can I download the latest z/OS Connect EE open beta?
    You can download the latest version of the z/OS Connect EE open beta via the "Download open beta" link on our developer center (ibm.biz/zosconnectdc). The download link always points to the latest version of our open beta. We refresh the open beta roughly every 4-6 weeks when new content is available. Whenever your current open beta version expires or is close to expiring you can download and install the latest version from the developer center to extend the expiry date.

2) How is the z/OS Connect EE open beta expiry date calculated?

Each open beta version expires after 90 days from the day it was built. Since we refresh the open beta with new content every 4-6 weeks, you can expect to get at least 50-60 days from any given open beta version, even if you download it the day before a refresh.

I hope that answers your questions, please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kind Regards,

Anthony