Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-02-14T20:14:41Z by george.baker
smithkenny
smithkenny
31 Posts

Pinned topic DCAS Certificate based connection

‏2013-09-18T21:01:40Z |

I'm having a hard time troubleshooting a connection to DCAS. I have my plugin configured in Web Express Login. I'm using DCAS certificate based SSO. I can't get past the following error, and have no idea if its even getting a certificate from the keystore. Is there more logging or tracing settings I can set? I've gone through the options in the runtime-debug.properties, but nothing really pops out. 

ERROR CMPIE015 No certificate was provided, so a passticket request can not be made.                                                                                                                              

• sudhakarkethi
    sudhakarkethi
    7 Posts

Re: DCAS Certificate based connection

‏2013-09-30T16:52:58Z  

The best place to start on this issue is looking at your custom java file used for the Plugin creation as that file usually creates the ticket

• george.baker
    george.baker
    333 Posts

Re: DCAS Certificate based connection

‏2014-02-14T20:14:41Z  

Is sounds to me like you did not create your keyring P12 file containing the client certificate.  Remember, that connection is mutually authenticated, both sides provide certificates and each side must recognize the other before the SSL connection can be made.  The message you see clearly states that you did not provide the client's certificate.