Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-07-29T14:02:39Z by ruhido
ruhido
ruhido
6 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic SQL Baseline Comparison report does not show results when comparing two consecutive time frames

‏2013-07-25T13:58:44Z |

Hello Forum/OPM Team

If I run "SQL Baseline Comparison" report selecting two consecutive time frames, it does not show results even so we know both time frames have SQL statements in common. Our monitoring interval is 15 min so for example if we choose "Period 1" start time 14:00, "Period 2" start time 14:16, Duration: 15 min, we get:

There is either no data available for the given report period or the baseline period, or for both, or there are no Regressions for the selected time frame and criteria. Another reason might be that no common SQL statements have been executed during the report interval and during the baseline interval, and therefore Regressions could not be measured. To show data for improvements, or regressions, or both, specify a different time frame, or change your selection criteria accordingly. Then create the report again.

I don't think this should be the expected/desired result...

Can you please shed some light on this?

Thanks

• Anantanag
    Anantanag
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: SQL Baseline Comparison report does not show results when comparing two consecutive time frames

‏2013-07-26T03:53:48Z  in response to ruhido

Hi Ruhido,

Can you select "Improvements and Regressions" for the Show section and then generate the report. The default option selected for the "Show" is "Regressions" and if there is no regression and all are improvements then you may not see data in the report with the default option.

Note: The report shows data only if there is a regression or improvements during the selected period for the opted criteria.

• ruhido
      ruhido
      6 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: SQL Baseline Comparison report does not show results when comparing two consecutive time frames

‏2013-07-29T14:02:39Z  in response to Anantanag

Hi Anantanag

Yes I am able to select both options, but am sure that's not the problem/root cause. If I go to SQL Statements dashboard I can see there are equal SQLs that were executed in the two consecutive timeframes... 

First I wanted to check the forum audience for any clues but seems like I will have to open a PMR

Regards