Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
4 replies Latest Post - ‏2014-01-20T08:24:38Z by Filenet_Rokkz
kal
kal
42 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic How to change the menu options displayed in sear resultset display pane

‏2014-01-08T16:25:59Z |

Hi All,

I wanted to remove few  actions displayed by default under search result display for ex- Add document , properties&new folder. I don't need these menus to be displayed here. How can i make this happen? I am using cn2.0.2 with CM repository.

Thanks

Kal

• kal
    kal
    42 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: How to change the menu options displayed in sear resultset display pane

‏2014-01-09T18:24:34Z  in response to kal

Can anyone help me on this?

• arronla
      arronla
      92 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2014-01-10T05:56:06Z  in response to kal

I am guessing you mean that toolbar under search results.  You can modify the actions that appear in the ContentListToolbar under ICN's administration/menus.  

The only problem is that menutype is also used under browse.  You remove it and it will be gone in both places.

• Konanki
    Konanki
    6 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2014-01-11T20:50:35Z  in response to kal

Hi,

Hope you are talking about Global tool bar display. if so, go to menus, search for global tool bar,

copy, and name it. what ever display names you required expose those items only, and  in appearence tab select the newly created global tool bar. save and close.

Regards

RK Konanki

• Filenet_Rokkz
    Filenet_Rokkz
    6 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2014-01-20T08:24:38Z  in response to kal

Hi,

What version of ICN you are using? if you are using ICN 2.0.2 then you need to apply FP 1 on this and copy Default content list toolbar and create your own menu hidding menus. Then at desktop menu tab search Content Toolbars and then in that *