IC SunsetThe developerWorks Connections platform will be sunset on December 31, 2019. On January 1, 2020, this forum will no longer be available. More details available on our FAQ.
Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2017-07-26T22:30:03Z by BruceJMacIsaac
34F5_Muthu_Kumar
34F5_Muthu_Kumar
1 Post

Pinned topic Unable to find "Fulfilling Work Products" relationships in the Work Product Slot

‏2017-06-20T04:30:55Z | slots

Hi,

I have added couple of artifacts to a work product slot and used the slot object as a output to a process task.

In the browsing view when I navigate to slots from the task. I am unable to view the "Fulfilling Work Products" links in the WorkProduct Slot object and its corresponding descriptor. 

In the preference, I have also checked the option - show all the workproducts that fulfill in the corresponding work product slot element.

Is that I missed something in the preferences apart from this.  

Thanks

MK

• BruceJMacIsaac
    BruceJMacIsaac
    41 Posts

Re: Unable to find "Fulfilling Work Products" relationships in the Work Product Slot

‏2017-07-26T22:30:03Z  

Some possible causes of the problem are:

1. You are using a custom skin,  rather than an out-of-the-box skin.

Test by using a different skin and see if that solves the issue.

2. Your configuration is excluding the work products.

Do the work  products show up at all, or is it just the fulfils relationship that is missing?

I suggest you try creating a simple plug-in with one work product fulfilling one slot, and see if the feature is working for you.

Then differences in your situation may point to a solution.

If all else fails, you could send your library to IBM customer support and see if the problem can be diagnosed for your specific situation.

Best wishes,

Bruce