Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2019-05-23T17:56:39Z by WTxIBCoder
WTxIBCoder
WTxIBCoder
21 Posts

Pinned topic How can we confirm MQ client is configured to ITX

‏2019-05-21T14:31:50Z |

How can we confirm MQ client is configured to ITX.

Is there any quick test can be done from ITX.  Just to confirm MQ configuration is done in correct way. Handshake is establish with ITX server.

Is this issue related to Firewall?

Thanks,

WtxIBcoder

• PaulBrett
    PaulBrett
    368 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: How can we confirm MQ client is configured to ITX

‏2019-05-23T07:20:16Z  

I suppose the best way would be to check that you can enqueue/dequeue a message:

=PUT("MQS","-QMN QueueManagerName -QN QueueName -T","Payload data string")    ( or  =PUT("MQSC","-QMN QueueManagerName -QN QueueName -T","Payload data string")  if you're using MQ Client adapter)

and

=GET("MQS","-QMN QueueManagerName -QN QueueName -LSN1 -QTY 1 -T")             ( or  =PUT("MQSC","-QMN QueueManagerName -QN QueueName -LSN 1 -QTY 1 -T")  if you're using MQ Client adapter)

Thank you.

Paul

Follow me on Twitter

• PaulBrett
    PaulBrett
    368 Posts

‏2019-05-23T07:20:16Z  

I suppose the best way would be to check that you can enqueue/dequeue a message:

=PUT("MQS","-QMN QueueManagerName -QN QueueName -T","Payload data string")    ( or  =PUT("MQSC","-QMN QueueManagerName -QN QueueName -T","Payload data string")  if you're using MQ Client adapter)

and

=GET("MQS","-QMN QueueManagerName -QN QueueName -LSN1 -QTY 1 -T")             ( or  =PUT("MQSC","-QMN QueueManagerName -QN QueueName -LSN 1 -QTY 1 -T")  if you're using MQ Client adapter)

Thank you.

Paul

Follow me on Twitter

• WTxIBCoder
    WTxIBCoder
    21 Posts

‏2019-05-23T17:56:39Z  
    • PaulBrett
    • ‏2019-05-23T07:20:16Z

and

Thank you.

Paul

Follow me on Twitter

Agreed, they are able to get the put the message successfully.

Thanks,

WTxIBCoder