• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2017-11-15T14:09:18Z by Srinivas_Lagadapati
satyavadde
satyavadde
2 Posts

Pinned topic Missing base_v8 folder

‏2015-05-25T14:16:52Z |

Hi All,

Actually i am trying to work on RAD9.5 ,WebSphere Application Server V8.0 & WebSphere Portal Server V8.0.

Now the issue is,, in SDP folder ->runtimes ->base_v8 folder is missing

can anyon help me why it is missing?

Thanks in Advance

• satyavadde
    satyavadde
    2 Posts

Re: Missing base_v8 folder

‏2015-06-09T11:49:54Z  

I found the solution ....from V8 & above versions in SDP folder their will be no base v8 folder

Becoz,we are installing WAS server separate so its not going to install base folder,

where as in server v7 we are installing WAS server along with RAD ,so if we install WAS server along with RAD we will get base_v7 folder in SDP->runtimes

• Srinivas_Lagadapati
    Srinivas_Lagadapati
    1 Post

Re: Missing base_v8 folder

‏2017-11-15T14:09:18Z  

I found the solution ....from V8 & above versions in SDP folder their will be no base v8 folder

Becoz,we are installing WAS server separate so its not going to install base folder,

where as in server v7 we are installing WAS server along with RAD ,so if we install WAS server along with RAD we will get base_v7 folder in SDP->runtimes

I have done some customization for log format in java.util.logging.Formatter class under  C:\IBM\SDP\runtimes\base_v7\java\jre\lib\logging.jar. Now migrated to wcs v8 and now basev_ folder was not exists. which path i need to refer now to get logging.jar ?