Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-03-03T10:27:03Z by P6FR_sun_ran
P6FR_sun_ran
P6FR_sun_ran
14 Posts

Pinned topic Is there any way export OLE as independent file by DXL?

‏2014-02-28T09:14:43Z |

hi all,

I need to get all doors data to anther software. OLEs will be as attachments to that software. I can get datas except OLEs. Dose any body export OLE as indenpent files? Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance

Alice

• Wolfgang Uhr
    Wolfgang Uhr
    286 Posts

Re: Is there any way export OLE as independent file by DXL?

‏2014-03-02T18:22:36Z  

Hello

I'm not using my office pc, becaue from this equiment I cannot post. So I do not have code examples.

You shall

1. Make shure that you have installed any ole-provider on your PC which is in use in that documents.
    2. Read the complete Doors-attribute in a string using richTextWithOle
    3. This string you can store into a file. If you use the extension rtf, word will detect is as a rich text file and you can open it.
    4. It is up to you, to continue using VBA-commands. I think the best way is to copy the data into the clipboard and past it into the other application.

Best regards

Wofgang

• P6FR_sun_ran
    P6FR_sun_ran
    14 Posts

Re: Is there any way export OLE as independent file by DXL?

‏2014-03-03T10:27:03Z  

Hello

I'm not using my office pc, becaue from this equiment I cannot post. So I do not have code examples.

You shall

1. Make shure that you have installed any ole-provider on your PC which is in use in that documents.
    2. Read the complete Doors-attribute in a string using richTextWithOle
    3. This string you can store into a file. If you use the extension rtf, word will detect is as a rich text file and you can open it.
    4. It is up to you, to continue using VBA-commands. I think the best way is to copy the data into the clipboard and past it into the other application.

Best regards

Wofgang

hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried to get strings by richTextWithOle and store them into  rtf files . When I open it by word . Word application let me choose the coding format ,  I have to choose rtf-codeing format to see the Ole, It isn't friendly , but it works.  

Best regards,

Alice