• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2019-04-08T15:05:04Z by Santanu
Santanu
Santanu
37 Posts

Pinned topic Adapter Trace is not generating

‏2019-03-29T07:25:42Z |

Hi

I have Sterling b2bi host ITXA and ITX 9.0.0.

I have the below code as the mapping rule for one field.This code is generating trace file M4spe.mtr in windows but when i am deploying it to ITXA and running it from B2bI then no trace is created.can you please look into it?
do i have to change anything in the dtx.ini file or other properties file?
=VALID(GET("SPE", "-t+ -c getProcessData -k /ProcessData/Function") ,
FAIL(" Failed to Get JobID. Error Code: " + LASTERRORCODE() + " - Error Message: " + LASTERRORMSG()))

Map audit log and map trace is generated successfully in the ITXA installation directory successfully.

If I am changing anything in the map rule then same is reflecting in the output ​document in the SPETransformation service in b2bi (SI).However the only problem I am facing is that adapter trace m4spe.mtr is not generating in the ITXA installation directory during calling map from SPETransformation service using b2bi (SI).

Thanks

Santanu

• PaulBrett
    PaulBrett
    366 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Adapter Trace is not generating

‏2019-03-29T11:37:09Z  

What output do you get from LASTERRORMSG() ?

Can you turn on the jni_layer_trace option in dtx.ini?

It is quite likely that the JAR files required for ITXA (SPE) cannot be loaded.  Perhaps you should talk to the SI team to find out where the ITXA JARs need to be installed.

Thank you.

Paul

Follow me on Twitter

• PaulBrett
    PaulBrett
    366 Posts

‏2019-03-29T11:37:09Z  

It is quite likely that the JAR files required for ITXA (SPE) cannot be loaded.  Perhaps you should talk to the SI team to find out where the ITXA JARs need to be installed.

Thank you.

Paul

Follow me on Twitter

• Santanu
    Santanu
    37 Posts

‏2019-04-08T15:05:04Z  
    • PaulBrett
    • ‏2019-03-29T11:37:09Z

Thank you.

Paul

Follow me on Twitter

Hi,

Thanks for your help and suggestion.

I have raised one PMR with IBM and waiting for there suggestion.I will post once i came to hear something from them.

Thanks

Santanu