Topic
  • 10 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-03-07T06:43:12Z by a_totade
Manas_R
Manas_R
17 Posts

Pinned topic CWSIA0004E - The authentication for supplied username deadmin and password was not succesful

‏2014-02-14T04:32:40Z |

Hi,

I installed IBM BPM Advanced on a single machine with one node and none cluster with standard process center

While creating the deployment environment, I supplied the username as deadmin and same password, it got created

Then I started the server, not deployment environment directly, I logged in to the Process Designer as admin, admin and got the following error

"java.jms.JMSSecurityException : CWSIA0004E The authentication for the supplied username deadmin and the associated password was not successful"

I checked in the ae.logs file and see exceptions

2014-02-14 09:23:57,090 [main] ERROR com.lombardisoftware.client.ae.core.TWAbstractPlugin  - An error has occurred.
javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: CWSIA0004E: The authentication for the supplied user name deadmin and the associated password was not successful.
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jms.impl.JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.java:171)
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jms.impl.JmsTopicConnectionFactoryImpl.createTopicConnection(JmsTopicConnectionFactoryImpl.java:86)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.event.JMSEventSubscriber.initTWClientTopic(JMSEventSubscriber.java:193)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.event.JMSEventSubscriber.reconnect(JMSEventSubscriber.java:100)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.ae.server.ServerNodeImpl.reconnectJMS(ServerNodeImpl.java:664)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.ae.server.ServerNodeImpl.initializeJMS(ServerNodeImpl.java:256)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.ae.server.ServerNodeImpl.initializeServerNode(ServerNodeImpl.java:239)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.ae.server.RepositoryServerNodeImpl$16.doServerOperation(RepositoryServerNodeImpl.java:1912)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.ae.server.TWServerJob.run(TWServerJob.java:131)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: com.ibm.wsspi.sib.core.exception.SIAuthenticationException: CWSJR1072E: The supplied user name, deadmin, could not be authenticated.
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jmsra.impl.JmsJcaConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsJcaConnectionFactoryImpl.java:585)
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jms.impl.JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.java:165)
    ... 9 more
2014-02-14 09:27:44,004 [main] ERROR com.lombardisoftware.client.ae.core.TWAbstractPlugin  - An error has occurred.
javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: CWSIA0004E: The authentication for the supplied user name deadmin and the associated password was not successful.
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jms.impl.JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.java:171)
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jms.impl.JmsTopicConnectionFactoryImpl.createTopicConnection(JmsTopicConnectionFactoryImpl.java:86)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.event.JMSEventSubscriber.initTWClientTopic(JMSEventSubscriber.java:193)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.event.JMSEventSubscriber.reconnect(JMSEventSubscriber.java:100)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.ae.server.ServerNodeImpl.reconnectJMS(ServerNodeImpl.java:664)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.ae.server.ServerNodeImpl.initializeJMS(ServerNodeImpl.java:256)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.ae.server.ServerNodeImpl.initializeServerNode(ServerNodeImpl.java:239)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.ae.server.RepositoryServerNodeImpl$16.doServerOperation(RepositoryServerNodeImpl.java:1912)
Caused by: com.ibm.wsspi.sib.core.exception.SIAuthenticationException: CWSJR1072E: The supplied user name, deadmin, could not be authenticated.
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jmsra.impl.JmsJcaConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsJcaConnectionFactoryImpl.java:585)
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jms.impl.JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.java:165)
    ... 9 more
2014-02-14 09:28:43,274 [Thread-21] ERROR com.lombardisoftware.client.ae.server.RepositoryServerNodeImpl  - Exception in activity summary thread sending quit message
com.lombardisoftware.client.delegate.BusinessDelegateException: CWSIA0004E: The authentication for the supplied user name deadmin and the associated password was not successful.
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.delegate.BusinessDelegateException.asBusinessDelegateException(BusinessDelegateException.java:46)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.delegate.common.WebsphereDelegateHelper.doAs(WebsphereDelegateHelper.java:174)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.delegate.common.WebsphereDelegateHelper.doAsCurrentSubjectContextSensitive(WebsphereDelegateHelper.java:190)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.delegate.UserStatusServicesDelegateDefault.setClientActivityStatus(UserStatusServicesDelegateDefault.java:120)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.ae.server.RepositoryServerNodeImpl$BackgroundServerPing.run(RepositoryServerNodeImpl.java:4487)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:736)
Caused by: com.lombardisoftware.core.TeamWorksException: CWSIA0004E: The authentication for the supplied user name deadmin and the associated password was not successful.
    at com.lombardisoftware.core.TeamWorksException.asTeamWorksException(TeamWorksException.java:136)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.event.BaseJMSEventPublisher.send(BaseJMSEventPublisher.java:125)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.event.BaseJMSEventPublisher.send(BaseJMSEventPublisher.java:58)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.event.EventAdapter$JMSEventAdapterForServer.sendEvent(EventAdapter.java:54)
    at com.lombardisoftware.server.ejb.userstatus.ClientActivityState.handleClientData(ClientActivityState.java:199)
    at com.lombardisoftware.server.ejb.userstatus.ClientActivityState.handleClientPing(ClientActivityState.java:142)
    at com.lombardisoftware.server.ejb.userstatus.UserStatusServicesCore.setClientActivityStatus(UserStatusServicesCore.java:44)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:611)
    at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:310)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:182)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:149)
    at com.lombardisoftware.utility.spring.TransactionInterceptor$1.call(TransactionInterceptor.java:46)
    at com.lombardisoftware.utility.spring.ProgrammaticTransactionSupport$1.doInTransaction(ProgrammaticTransactionSupport.java:427)
    at org.springframework.transaction.jta.WebSphereUowTransactionManager$UOWActionAdapter.run(WebSphereUowTransactionManager.java:306)
    at com.ibm.ws.uow.embeddable.EmbeddableUOWManagerImpl.runUnderNewUOW(EmbeddableUOWManagerImpl.java:791)
    at com.ibm.ws.uow.embeddable.EmbeddableUOWManagerImpl.runUnderUOW(EmbeddableUOWManagerImpl.java:370)
    at org.springframework.transaction.jta.WebSphereUowTransactionManager.execute(WebSphereUowTransactionManager.java:252)
    at com.lombardisoftware.utility.spring.ProgrammaticTransactionSupport.executeInNewTransaction(ProgrammaticTransactionSupport.java:422)
    at com.lombardisoftware.utility.spring.ProgrammaticTransactionSupport.execute(ProgrammaticTransactionSupport.java:291)
    at com.lombardisoftware.utility.spring.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:44)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
    at com.lombardisoftware.utility.spring.CoreEntryInterceptor.invoke(CoreEntryInterceptor.java:44)
    at com.lombardisoftware.utility.spring.PSCoreEntryInterceptor.invoke(PSCoreEntryInterceptor.java:14)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
    at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy135.setClientActivityStatus(Unknown Source)
    at com.lombardisoftware.server.ejb.userstatus.UserStatusServicesBean$1.execute(UserStatusServicesBean.java:58)
    at com.lombardisoftware.server.ejb.userstatus.UserStatusServicesBean$1.execute(UserStatusServicesBean.java:56)
    at com.lombardisoftware.server.ejb.EjbServerUtils.handleEjbCall(EjbServerUtils.java:86)
    at com.lombardisoftware.server.ejb.userstatus.UserStatusServicesBean.handleEjbCall(UserStatusServicesBean.java:50)
    at com.lombardisoftware.server.ejb.userstatus.UserStatusServicesBean.setClientActivityStatus(UserStatusServicesBean.java:56)
    at com.lombardisoftware.server.ejb.userstatus.EJSRemoteStatelessUserStatusServices_9f735118.setClientActivityStatus(Unknown Source)
    at com.lombardisoftware.server.ejb.userstatus._EJSRemoteStatelessUserStatusServices_9f735118_Tie.setClientActivityStatus(_EJSRemoteStatelessUserStatusServices_9f735118_Tie.java:178)
    at com.lombardisoftware.server.ejb.userstatus._EJSRemoteStatelessUserStatusServices_9f735118_Tie._invoke(_EJSRemoteStatelessUserStatusServices_9f735118_Tie.java:108)
    at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ServerDelegate.dispatchInvokeHandler(ServerDelegate.java:669)
    at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ServerDelegate.dispatch(ServerDelegate.java:523)
    at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.ORB.process(ORB.java:523)
    at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ORB.process(ORB.java:1575)
    at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.Connection.doRequestWork(Connection.java:3039)
    at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.Connection.doWork(Connection.java:2922)
    at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.WorkUnitImpl.doWork(WorkUnitImpl.java:64)
    at com.ibm.ws.giop.threadpool.WorkQueueElement.dispatch(WorkQueueElement.java:165)
    at com.ibm.ws.giop.threadpool.PooledThread.handleRequest(PooledThread.java:85)
    at com.ibm.ws.giop.threadpool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:102)
    at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1815)
Caused by: javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: CWSIA0004E: The authentication for the supplied user name deadmin and the associated password was not successful.
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jms.impl.JmsManagedTopicConnectionFactoryImpl.createTopicConnection(JmsManagedTopicConnectionFactoryImpl.java:87)
    at com.lombardisoftware.client.event.BaseJMSEventPublisher.send(BaseJMSEventPublisher.java:92)
    ... 46 more
    at com.ibm.ws.sib.api.jmsra.impl.JmsJcaConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(JmsJcaConnectionFactoryImpl.java:616)
    ... 48 more
2014-02-14 09:29:30,940 [main] ERROR com.lombardisoftware.client.ae.core.TWAbstractPlugin  - An error has occurred.
    ... 9 more

I can log in to the PD but cannot create a process app, nor can I run a BPD, nothings happening

Please help,

I am attaching the ae.log file for more exceptions

Attachments

• vlit
    vlit
    926 Posts

Re: CWSIA0004E - The authentication for supplied username deadmin and password was not succesful

‏2014-02-14T05:30:42Z  

Hi,

Do you mean you use 8.5, right? Does you not notice any troubles in your actions?

First, you write:  I supplied the username as deadmin and same password, it got created

After that: Then I started the server, not deployment environment directly, I logged in to the Process Designer as admin, admin and got the following error

I'll explain you: 8.5 uses 2 admin's account: 1st - for WAS (wasadmin) and 2nd - for DE BPM (bpmadmin).

Use 2nd for connecting to Process Center, PD and so on.

Vladlen.

Updated on 2014-02-14T05:45:41Z at 2014-02-14T05:45:41Z by vlit
  • Manas_R
    Manas_R
    17 Posts

Re: CWSIA0004E - The authentication for supplied username deadmin and password was not succesful

‏2014-02-14T18:55:44Z  
    • vlit
    • ‏2014-02-14T05:30:42Z

Hi,

Do you mean you use 8.5, right? Does you not notice any troubles in your actions?

First, you write:  I supplied the username as deadmin and same password, it got created

After that: Then I started the server, not deployment environment directly, I logged in to the Process Designer as admin, admin and got the following error

I'll explain you: 8.5 uses 2 admin's account: 1st - for WAS (wasadmin) and 2nd - for DE BPM (bpmadmin).

Use 2nd for connecting to Process Center, PD and so on.

Vladlen.

Hi Vladlen, thanks for the reply

I tried using deadmin, it wouldnot login.

I have no other logins to try, deadmin was the username and password I gave to my deployment environment while creation.

I am stuck here now.

• vlit
    vlit
    926 Posts

‏2014-02-14T19:03:50Z  
    • Manas_R
    • ‏2014-02-14T18:55:44Z

Hi Vladlen, thanks for the reply

I tried using deadmin, it wouldnot login.

I have no other logins to try, deadmin was the username and password I gave to my deployment environment while creation.

I am stuck here now.

What version do you use?

Can you attach your SystemOut from Deployment Manager and managed node?

I interested in start server and login moment.

• Manas_R
    Manas_R
    17 Posts

‏2014-02-14T19:10:51Z  
    • vlit
    • ‏2014-02-14T19:03:50Z

What version do you use?

Can you attach your SystemOut from Deployment Manager and managed node?

I interested in start server and login moment.

I use IBM BPM 8.5.0 Advanced with IBM WAS ND 8.5.0.2

I am attaching the SystemOut for dmgr my server name file named as SystemOut and for managed node file named as SystemOutNode

Attachments

• vlit
    vlit
    926 Posts

‏2014-02-14T19:39:37Z  
    • Manas_R
    • ‏2014-02-14T19:10:51Z

I use IBM BPM 8.5.0 Advanced with IBM WAS ND 8.5.0.2

I am attaching the SystemOut for dmgr my server name file named as SystemOut and for managed node file named as SystemOutNode

Is it not the same file? They look like dmgr logs.

• Manas_R
    Manas_R
    17 Posts

‏2014-02-14T19:59:46Z  
    • vlit
    • ‏2014-02-14T19:39:37Z

Is it not the same file? They look like dmgr logs.

No, One I got from C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\Custom01\logs\DeploymentEnvironment.SingleCluster.HPNode01.0 which is SystemOutNode.log

The other C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\Dmgr01\logs\dmgr

• vlit
    vlit
    926 Posts

‏2014-02-16T20:16:27Z  
    • Manas_R
    • ‏2014-02-14T19:59:46Z

No, One I got from C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\Custom01\logs\DeploymentEnvironment.SingleCluster.HPNode01.0 which is SystemOutNode.log

The other C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\Dmgr01\logs\dmgr

Look at ffdc files, especially

[14/2/14 9:07:07:119 IST] 00000001 FfdcProvider  W com.ibm.ws.ffdc.impl.FfdcProvider logIncident FFDC1003I: FFDC Incident emitted on C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\Dmgr01\logs\ffdc\dmgr_19a5ddbb_14.02.14_09.07.07.0418864696857280611793.txt com.ibm.websphere.security.EntryNotFoundException 190

[14/2/14 9:07:07:143 IST] 00000001 FfdcProvider  W com.ibm.ws.ffdc.impl.FfdcProvider logIncident FFDC1003I: FFDC Incident emitted on C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\Dmgr01\logs\ffdc\dmgr_19a5ddbb_14.02.14_09.07.07.027145638124388860390.txt com.ibm.ws.security.role.RoleBasedConfiguratorImpl.fillMissingAccessIds 542

[14/2/14 9:07:09:110 IST] 00000001 FfdcProvider  W com.ibm.ws.ffdc.impl.FfdcProvider logIncident FFDC1003I: FFDC Incident emitted on C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\Dmgr01\logs\ffdc\dmgr_19a5ddbb_14.02.14_09.07.09.098329731511318162937.txt com.ibm.ws.security.role.RoleBasedConfiguratorImpl.getAccessId 900

• vlit
    vlit
    926 Posts

‏2014-02-16T20:25:31Z  
    • Manas_R
    • ‏2014-02-14T19:59:46Z

2nd

What did you change in security?

[8/2/14 16:35:03:550 IST] 000000d0 FfdcProvider  W com.ibm.ws.ffdc.impl.FfdcProvider logIncident FFDC1003I: FFDC Incident emitted on C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\Dmgr01\logs\ffdc\dmgr_c438fe9f_14.02.08_16.35.03.4942175396321916235855.txt com.ibm.ws.management.commands.authzgroup.removeUsersFromAdminRole 242

[8/2/14 16:35:03:952 IST] 000000d0 FfdcProvider  W com.ibm.ws.ffdc.impl.FfdcProvider logIncident FFDC1003I: FFDC Incident emitted on C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\Dmgr01\logs\ffdc\dmgr_c438fe9f_14.02.08_16.35.03.9442720227881353966912.txt com.ibm.ws.management.commands.authzgroup.removeUsersFromAuditRole 242

[8/2/14 16:35:08:385 IST] 000000d0 FileRepositor A   ADMR0016I: User defaultWIMFileBasedRealm/admin modified document cells/HPCell01/admin-authz.xml.

• Manas_R
    Manas_R
    17 Posts

‏2014-03-07T05:29:43Z  
    • vlit
    • ‏2014-02-16T20:25:31Z

2nd

What did you change in security?

[8/2/14 16:35:03:550 IST] 000000d0 FfdcProvider  W com.ibm.ws.ffdc.impl.FfdcProvider logIncident FFDC1003I: FFDC Incident emitted on C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\Dmgr01\logs\ffdc\dmgr_c438fe9f_14.02.08_16.35.03.4942175396321916235855.txt com.ibm.ws.management.commands.authzgroup.removeUsersFromAdminRole 242

[8/2/14 16:35:03:952 IST] 000000d0 FfdcProvider  W com.ibm.ws.ffdc.impl.FfdcProvider logIncident FFDC1003I: FFDC Incident emitted on C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\Dmgr01\logs\ffdc\dmgr_c438fe9f_14.02.08_16.35.03.9442720227881353966912.txt com.ibm.ws.management.commands.authzgroup.removeUsersFromAuditRole 242

[8/2/14 16:35:08:385 IST] 000000d0 FileRepositor A   ADMR0016I: User defaultWIMFileBasedRealm/admin modified document cells/HPCell01/admin-authz.xml.

Since, it gave me error regarding the DEADMIN thing, I made my admin user as Operator, Deployer, Administrator

• a_totade
    a_totade
    30 Posts

‏2014-03-07T06:43:12Z  
    • Manas_R
    • ‏2014-03-07T05:29:43Z

Since, it gave me error regarding the DEADMIN thing, I made my admin user as Operator, Deployer, Administrator

So is it working now?