IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 19 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-07-03T17:10:24Z by Nallu
ApraSahney
ApraSahney
142 Posts

Pinned topic Let's Connect: Hi Pl Introduce Yourself!

‏2009-04-27T23:23:35Z |

Hey Everybody, thanks for joining the group. Since our group is relatively new, lets introduce ourselves and our interest in the technology!

I am Apra, working as a Community Development Manager with IBM developerWorks, and am extremely passionate to drive groups and forums. I may not be the technical mentor to resolve your queries but can sure direct you to whom to contact and what content to find.

Would sure want to know more about you, so please share your interest and expertise with rest of us. I hope each one of us is able to make the optimum of the forum and contribute to it.

Thanks Apra.

Updated on 2012-11-29T12:51:23Z at 2012-11-29T12:51:23Z by kamaya_agrawal
  • Thrilochan
    Thrilochan
    4 Posts

Re: Hi Pl Introduce Yourself!

‏2010-02-14T04:43:02Z  
    I am Thrilochan, working as a QA guy for Report manager an enterprise content management product. Well versed with manual and automation testing. Have been using Rational robot for automation testing. These days learning p8.:). Interested in automation, cloud and pervasive computing  also attracting me these days!
    Updated on 2010-02-14T04:43:02Z at 2010-02-14T04:43:02Z by Thrilochan
  • Sandeepan Jindal
    Sandeepan Jindal
    18 Posts

‏2010-02-22T05:55:50Z  
     Hi everyone.

I am Sandeepan Jindal, in DB2 team, currently working with Filenet P8 team for a short duration project. I am a fresh graduate from iit delhi. I joined in july. I am interested in Image analysis, and in general C programming.

Thanks,
    Sandeepan Jindal
  • mridula_m
    mridula_m
    10 Posts

‏2010-02-22T06:38:16Z  
     Hi..

I am Mridula Madhusudan, I am a student currently doing my final semester in BTech CSE. I like working with databases and am a IBM Certified Database Associate(DB2 9 fundamentals). I am here to make maximum benefit of the opportunity to interact with the experts in the field. My interests are in DBMS, Distributed Databases and XML based technologies.  

Thank You. 

Mridula.  
  • khurram_faraaz
    khurram_faraaz
    6 Posts

Re: Let's Connect: Hi Pl Introduce Yourself!

‏2010-02-24T10:17:30Z  
    Hi, 

I am Khurram, I love to work with XML in DB2. I am software tester by profession.

Regards
    Khurram
  • mohanjadhav
    mohanjadhav
    1 Post

‏2010-03-05T04:49:53Z  
     Hello Everyone,

I am Mohan Krishna Jadhav, and working in the role of a Project Lead, Test Automation for InfoSphere Change Data Capture (CDC) in India Software Labs, Bangalore. I have been with IBM for more than 6 years now and am an active and regular contributor to IBM developerWorks through my articles, tutorials, forums and my own blog. I am also recognized as IBM developerWorks Contributing Author. I am interested in such areas as software development/testing, development/application frameworks for web and Web 2.0. Additionally, I keep my time spent on areas of database systems, XML, and software research. I am strong proponent of the application social software tools such as Wikis, Blogs and Groups in the improvement of personal productivity and enhancement of the professional networks.

I am glad to be part of this group on Information Management.

Regards,
    Mohan.
  • Vikas_K_Manoria
    Vikas_K_Manoria
    1 Post

‏2010-06-14T10:30:56Z  

Hi everyone!

I am Vikas working as Technical Consultant - Information Management at IBM Innovation Center, Bangalore. I use IBM Information Management software brand products expertise to deliver technical support and resources to Business Partners developers (as they use IBM middleware and operating systems in their application solutions) by:

1. Providing in depth technical assessment, advice, education and guidance to Business Partners who are porting or testing applications with IBM.
    2. Executing problem determination/problem source isolation methodologies to resolve complex technical issues encountered by Business Partners. Act as the single point of contact for the business partner to ensure that Business Partner issues are resolved in a timely manner.
    3. Delivering detailed development level education and awareness activities on new IBM IM products and technologies. Also participate in technical developer awareness activities such as demonstrations, presentations, and hands-on labs at events such as developerWorks Live, brand specific conferences, classes, user groups, etc.
    4. Developing technical collateral such as white papers, tutorials, sample code, redbooks, and FAQs for use by Business Partner developers who are creating applications.

Thanks & Regard - Vikas
  • SumanthVM
    SumanthVM
    3 Posts

‏2011-08-01T15:19:16Z  

Hi everyone!

I am Vikas working as Technical Consultant - Information Management at IBM Innovation Center, Bangalore. I use IBM Information Management software brand products expertise to deliver technical support and resources to Business Partners developers (as they use IBM middleware and operating systems in their application solutions) by:

1. Providing in depth technical assessment, advice, education and guidance to Business Partners who are porting or testing applications with IBM.
    2. Executing problem determination/problem source isolation methodologies to resolve complex technical issues encountered by Business Partners. Act as the single point of contact for the business partner to ensure that Business Partner issues are resolved in a timely manner.
    3. Delivering detailed development level education and awareness activities on new IBM IM products and technologies. Also participate in technical developer awareness activities such as demonstrations, presentations, and hands-on labs at events such as developerWorks Live, brand specific conferences, classes, user groups, etc.
    4. Developing technical collateral such as white papers, tutorials, sample code, redbooks, and FAQs for use by Business Partner developers who are creating applications.

Thanks & Regard - Vikas
     Hi
    I am Sumanth working with IBM as Production support DBA. More like I am info hungry and would like to keep myself updated with workarounds and solutions on IBM Information Management products.  

Regards,
    Sumanth V.M
  • harishbabugodisala
    harishbabugodisala
    3 Posts

‏2012-02-13T07:04:08Z  
     hi

Im harish btech graduate lookin for job on bi reporting tool "IBM COGNOS" and I am certified for IBM Cognos report author.... Im very much intrested in new techonologies and solutions for ibm cognos and datawarehousing, ETL knowledge.

thanks & regards
      Harish babu 
  • shivrajk
    shivrajk
    3 Posts

‏2012-04-04T19:24:21Z  
     Hi

I am Shivraj . I am part of  DB2 System  & Verification Test Team at IBM India Software Labs, Bangalore. I am certified IBM DB2 LUW v9 Advanced DBA and have expertise ranging from HADR, DPF, DB tuning, DB design,Workload monitoring , Compression and various important features of DB2 across releases such as DB2 v9, DB2 v9.5 and DB2 v9.7 . I am here to share and gain DB2 gyan.

Look forward to see the ball rolling here. If you need any DB2 related help, feel free to reach me  at shivraj(dot)cse@gmail(dot)com.
    Updated on 2012-04-04T19:24:21Z at 2012-04-04T19:24:21Z by shivrajk
  • kamblerahul
    kamblerahul
    1 Post

‏2012-04-04T22:05:09Z  
     Hi Everybody,
          Its my pleasure to be here at ibm developer works my name is Rahul.H.Kamble i am currently working as a Linux System Admin with Arbi Holdings Group Ltd. I am also a part time Linux & Open Source  Consultant through which i provide Consulting Services to various small business and companies who want to adopt Linux or Open Source Software.  
  • utsavp
    utsavp
    1 Post

‏2012-09-25T14:30:59Z  
    Hi Everybody
    This is Utsav i am a student but also a app developer with android also i have made many webpages  
    and its my pleasure to be here at ibm devworks. 
  • DATABASEARCHITECT
    DATABASEARCHITECT
    6 Posts

‏2012-10-01T16:53:26Z  
    Hi Everyone! 

This is Anil Mahadev here, IBM Champion, Principal Solutions Architect for a leading Database Tools Company. DB2 Evangelist since 2004 and World's 1st Featured Contributor to the IBM DB2 Express-C Website. Principal Author of Oracle Compatibility DW article.
    Principal Innovator of the Community based Appliance Dubuntu  - DB2 on Ubuntu.
    Principal Community Visionary of the DB2 India User Group   

Happy to be here! 
  • QJY9_Hetal_Shah
    QJY9_Hetal_Shah
    3 Posts

‏2012-11-03T10:25:10Z  
    Hi Everyone! 

This is Anil Mahadev here, IBM Champion, Principal Solutions Architect for a leading Database Tools Company. DB2 Evangelist since 2004 and World's 1st Featured Contributor to the IBM DB2 Express-C Website. Principal Author of Oracle Compatibility DW article.
    Principal Innovator of the Community based Appliance Dubuntu  - DB2 on Ubuntu.
    Principal Community Visionary of the DB2 India User Group   

Happy to be here! 
     Hi

Its pleasure to be on IBM developer works. I am Database Administrator, initially worked on Oracle, also have expertise in Mysql,pgsql and DB2. I have also good knowledge of SAP Basis..worked for more than 3 years in SAP now. Basically Apra has given us common platform to connect.. Thanks to her...

Regards
    Hetal  
  • LaiqAhmed
    LaiqAhmed
    2 Posts

‏2012-11-06T16:40:19Z  
      Hello pl, 

This is Laiq , IBM Champion and IBM Evangelist , i have worked on DB2 for around 3 years since my college , where i worked on Benchmarking tools using DB2 database on cloud , which tests efficiency of cloud, Currently i m working with Accenture as a Functional Tester. 
  • RahulChandra
    RahulChandra
    3 Posts

‏2012-11-16T07:45:03Z  

Hello,

I am Rahul Chandra. I working as Senior Database Administrator in Wipro Tech Ltd. Pune.  My specialization is  DB2 on z/OS Database Administration with more than 5 years of work exp.  I am IBM Certified Database Administrator - DB2 10 DBA for z/OS and DB2 9.1 DBA for z/OS.

Happy to part of this Group..

Cheers!

Rahul

• RajeshPrabhu
    RajeshPrabhu
    5 Posts

‏2012-11-20T08:54:35Z  
     Hi there! 

Myself, Rajesh Prabhu, working as DB2 Technical Consultant at Wipro Technologies. I specialize in SQL Design and Tuning on DB2 zOS.  Presently working as Database Administrator for a leading banking giant in UK.  

I have been involved with DB2 India User Group since its inception and with IDUG since 2007.  I'm glad to meet you all.  Let us keep this user group live!  Lets share and learn!

Regards 
    Rajesh Prabhu 
    DB2 Technical Consultant, Wipro Technologies.  
    IBM Information Champion ,
    IBM Certified DB2 DBA .
  • kamaya_agrawal
    kamaya_agrawal
    1 Post

‏2012-11-29T12:51:23Z  

Hello,

I am Rahul Chandra. I working as Senior Database Administrator in Wipro Tech Ltd. Pune.  My specialization is  DB2 on z/OS Database Administration with more than 5 years of work exp.  I am IBM Certified Database Administrator - DB2 10 DBA for z/OS and DB2 9.1 DBA for z/OS.

Happy to part of this Group..

Cheers!

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

i am interested in taking up IBM certification : Database Administrator - DB2 10 DBA for z/OS and DB2 9.1 DBA for z/OS.
     Can you pls guide me more on this ?

Regards,
    Kamaya(Infosys)  
  • Nallu
    Nallu
    2 Posts

‏2013-07-03T17:10:24Z  

Hi All,

I am Nallappan from Chennai, working as DB2 LUW DBA for more than 3 years. I like to be part of DB2 groups and Forums and actively participate in DB2 discussions. Willing to learn more in DB2 and enhance the knowledge in all aspects. Happy to be the part of this group.

Regards,

Nallappan Suppiah