I'm experiencing a hang during execution of the blind SQL injection tests against my server. I submitted a PMR regarding this but the conclusion so far has been that it's a server side hang and I need to investigate at the server. I wanted to address this to a broader audience in case anybody else has experienced this type of behavior and may have an idea of how to go about addressing it.
- I did not experience this against the same server, in the same configuration, the week before running V 8.8. Or at any time in the past several months.
- I installed V 9.0 and attempted to run the same scan (V9 migrated the scan file up to the new version).
- If I turn off Blind SQL injection the scan runs as before.
- If I turn on ONLY blind SQL injection the scan usually hangs immediately, although I've seen cases where it did succeed.
- If I turn on traffic capture I get a curious line in the log file saying "Failed to send request (Timeout)". Snippet below:
I'm considering rolling back to V8.8 but wanted to know if anybody else out there has ever seen something similar or might have suggestions.