4 replies Latest Post - ‏2014-01-22T13:22:40Z by HermannSW
AsimLa
AsimLa
2 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic sending request to Multiple destinations

‏2013-04-21T15:48:46Z |

Hello There,

I have a working xml firewall service, the request is sent to single destination, here is the flow of client to server request. What are my option of changing the following so that i can send request to multiple destinations, and how? thanks

... transform action ->  transform action -> transform action -> result action

• HermannSW
    HermannSW
    3152 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: sending request to Multiple destinations

‏2013-04-22T06:44:34Z  in response to AsimLa

Hi,

unfortunately it seems that Forum migration is not complete -- search indices for old forum postings seem to be underway.

Searching eg. for "multiple" returns only postings form the last several days.

I just googled for "datapower developerworks multiple results" to find some relevant postings:

These are relevant InfoCenter pages:

Hermann<myXsltBlog/> <myXsltTweets/> <myCE/>

Updated on 2013-04-22T06:53:58Z at 2013-04-22T06:53:58Z by HermannSW
    • SurendrakumarJebakani
      21 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: sending request to Multiple destinations

‏2014-01-22T05:46:48Z  in response to HermannSW

Hi Hermann,

How can I use dp:url-open to send the message to multiple queues (MQ destinationList)? I understand that the dp:url-open is single network connection. But, my requirement is to send the message with custom MQRFH2 header, so I needed to use dp:url-open. Now I would like to see how can I send the message to multiple queues using dp:url-open. Do i have to define multiple dp:url-open, one per output queue? Could you please share some information on this? Thank you very much

<dp:url-open target="dpmq://ESBMQAppGroup/?RequestQueue=DP.SEND" response="responsecode-ignore" http-headers="$headers">

Thanks

SJ