• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-07-26T03:20:38Z by kadze
kadze
kadze
8 Posts

Pinned topic Can't find com.ibm.ecm.struts.actions.FileUploadActionForm

‏2013-07-25T05:20:51Z |

Greetings,

I  am developing a plugin for ICN that upload file to Filenet. I open the sample plugin in Eclipse and the SamplePluginFileUploadService.java can't find next import:

import com.ibm.ecm.struts.actions.FileUploadActionForm

My request retrieves the form in com.ibm.ecm.struts.actions.FileUploadActionForm object.

What jar library i need to use to work wih form and the file in this form for it uploading to FileNet?

Thanks

• BJOwings
    BJOwings
    185 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Can't find com.ibm.ecm.struts.actions.FileUploadActionForm

‏2013-07-25T19:28:10Z  

You won't find the jar as this class is in the navigator.war itself.  Unfortunately this is an internal class that accidentally made it's way into the samples.  Normally you'd find all published classes in navigatorAPI.jar.  You'll find the class in navigator.war's /WEB-INF/classes directory.

- Brian

• BJOwings
    BJOwings
    185 Posts

Re: Can't find com.ibm.ecm.struts.actions.FileUploadActionForm

‏2013-07-25T19:28:10Z  

You won't find the jar as this class is in the navigator.war itself.  Unfortunately this is an internal class that accidentally made it's way into the samples.  Normally you'd find all published classes in navigatorAPI.jar.  You'll find the class in navigator.war's /WEB-INF/classes directory.

- Brian

• kadze
    kadze
    8 Posts

Ответ: Re: Can't find com.ibm.ecm.struts.actions.FileUploadActionForm

‏2013-07-26T03:20:38Z  
    • BJOwings
    • ‏2013-07-25T19:28:10Z

- Brian

Thank you very mach for your answer, Brian!