When you post a question or discussion point on the message board, you can expect a few things to happen:
- On the IBM side, your question is forwarded to the entire PowerLinux development team. That includes the
- Depending on your question, you might see responses from a few different IBMers who are experts in different aspects of PowerLinux systems and tools.
- It's not unusual for the IBMers responding to ask a few questions to clarify what you need. You can subscribe to any thread to see when follow-up posts are made.
- You might also see responses from other users who have similar questions --- or, even better -- answers!
- In many cases, we will point you to existing function or documentation that will help with your question.
- In other cases, your questions make us aware of new requirements for the PowerLinux product. We enjoy getting these questions that let us know what's most important to you.