4 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-12-11T18:28:17Z by giocot
giocot
giocot
121 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Help with com.ibm.egl.rui.shopcart

‏2013-12-11T15:46:05Z |

Hi all

i have downloaded the example com.ibm.egl.rui.shopcart  (https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/3e2b35ae-d3b1-4008-adee-2b31d4be5c92/entry/egl_shoppingcart_from_jsf_to_rich_ui?lang=en)  but after the import i see my project in error and if i try to run the "generate" option i receive the errors in the attached image; can some one help me to understand where i'm wrong

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• markevans
    markevans
    2725 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Help with com.ibm.egl.rui.shopcart

‏2013-12-11T17:44:58Z  in response to giocot

Hi,

You don't say what version of RBD you are using, but I am guessing it is RBD 8.5 or 9.0.

I am guessing you have messages in the Problems view that related to "Missing Required Projects" similar to the following:

Description                    Resource                                     Path  
    Missing required EGL project: com.ibm.egl.rui_4.0.0.                        com.ibm.egl.rui.shopcart
    Missing required EGL project: com.ibm.egl.rui_4.0.0.                        com.ibm.egl.rui.util   
    Missing required EGL project: com.ibm.egl.rui.dojo.runtime.local_1.6.1.     com.ibm.egl.rui.shopcart

Missing required EGL project: com.ibm.egl.rui.dojo.runtime.local_1.6.1.     com.ibm.egl.rui.util
    Missing required EGL project: com.ibm.egl.rui.dojo.widgets_2.0.0.           com.ibm.egl.rui.shopcart  

A version of these are projects that are created when you create a new EGL RUI project.   The instructions for the BLOG entry say to create a new EGL RUI project so these will be added to the workspace.   I created something like zzRUI and these three projects are added.

However, when you create a RUI project in the later levels of RBD, these versions (_4.0.0, _1.61., _2.0.0) will no longer be the current version.  So, let it create the new versions and then go in the EGL Build Path (from project properties for com.ibm.egl.rui.shopcar and  com.ibm.egl.rui.util) and change the Build Path to the version currently added to the workspace.

Hope that helps.

• giocot
      giocot
      121 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-12-11T18:08:09Z  in response to markevans

Hi

my RBD version is  8.0.1.5; is too old ?

thanks in advance

• markevans
        markevans
        2725 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-12-11T18:21:48Z  in response to giocot

nope...the BLOG article was written using RBD 8.0.1.2/8.0.1.3, so you are fine.

You just need to do the same steps, but your version of the required projects just need to be used.

• giocot
          giocot
          121 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-12-11T18:28:17Z  in response to markevans

Ok

after you suggestion , i don't have more errors

thanks