IC SunsetThe developerWorks Connections Platform is now in read-only mode and content is only available for viewing. No new wiki pages, posts, or messages may be added. Please see our FAQ for more information. The developerWorks Connections platform will officially shut down on March 31, 2020 and content will no longer be available. More details available on our FAQ. (Read in Japanese.)
Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2019-10-16T07:33:48Z by sulian
TiagodeAviz
TiagodeAviz
1 Post

Pinned topic No access to use storage insights.

‏2019-05-31T14:34:09Z |

Hello!

I registered for IBM Storage Insights, received the email, the /srm URL was provisioned after a little delay, and then I'm stuck with the following error:

"Your IBM ID is valid, but you are not authorized to use Storage Insights. Contact your administrator for help" .

I saw on another thread that it was possible to solve the issue by correcting an ID mismatch.

I'd really appreaciate if I could get assistance for this mismatch.

Thanks,

Tiago

• odombry
    odombry
    1 Post

Re: No access to use storage insights.

‏2019-05-31T23:03:26Z  

Tiago,  

When you signed up for your SI Instance you provided and email address or IBM ID.    You should use this email address or IBM ID to sign in to your SI instance.   this is the most common cause for the message you are seeing on the screen.     

Bryan 

• zaba61
    zaba61
    1 Post

‏2019-10-16T06:57:11Z  

Hi,

we have same problem. We are using same IBM ID used for registraton. Can you assist?

Renato

• sulian
    sulian
    5 Posts

‏2019-10-16T07:33:48Z  
    • zaba61
    • ‏2019-10-16T06:57:11Z

Hi,

we have same problem. We are using same IBM ID used for registraton. Can you assist?

Renato

Hi Renato,

Yes, please open a case using this url: https://www.ibm.com/mysupport

It will help to locate your Storage Insights instance.

Thanks.

Patrice