Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-10-03T06:56:52Z by Sharmila A
Sharmila A
Sharmila A
4 Posts

Pinned topic NATURAL/ADABAS/IDMS supports IBM Hats

‏2013-09-30T11:17:27Z |

To enable web, service and mobile enablement for this application using NATURAL/ADABAS/IDMS database. IBM HATS supports this type of applications?

• tmparker
    tmparker
    534 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: NATURAL/ADABAS/IDMS supports IBM Hats

‏2013-10-01T17:09:10Z  

I'm not quite sure what you are asking.  HATS is responsible for making connections to backend host systems.  If you are looking to interact with database systems this can be done but HATS does not do it directly.  You can create business logic in HATS that can make database calls.  This data can be stored in global variables and used in the HATS application.  I'm not sure if this answers your question but hopefully it helps some.

Thanks

Tim

• tmparker
    tmparker
    534 Posts

‏2013-10-01T17:09:10Z  

I'm not quite sure what you are asking.  HATS is responsible for making connections to backend host systems.  If you are looking to interact with database systems this can be done but HATS does not do it directly.  You can create business logic in HATS that can make database calls.  This data can be stored in global variables and used in the HATS application.  I'm not sure if this answers your question but hopefully it helps some.

Thanks

Tim

• Sharmila A
    Sharmila A
    4 Posts

‏2013-10-03T06:56:52Z  
    • tmparker
    • ‏2013-10-01T17:09:10Z

Thanks

Tim

Thanks Tim.