Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-06-18T11:04:14Z by CQAdmin
j0o
j0o
60 Posts

Pinned topic ClearQuest Flag or field to highlight it in Red (anycolor)

‏2013-06-07T19:04:34Z |

We currently working in a project were we needs to highlight the status in diff color (In Red) with respect to value. Is there way to do it ?

Thanks in advance,

Jothi Venkatachalam

• WaiTsoi
    WaiTsoi
    1 Post

Re: ClearQuest Flag or field to highlight it in Red (anycolor)

‏2013-06-08T01:58:21Z  

No unfortunately I don't think it is supported

• DonaldN
    DonaldN
    286 Posts

‏2013-06-11T07:27:58Z  

Jothi,

The only time when ClearQuest Web decorates a field in red is when the filed contains an invalid value, but I don't think this is what you want to achieve. If you want to decorate the field in different colors, say red, yellow and green, then the answer is unfortunately no.

• pdubovitsky
    pdubovitsky
    376 Posts

‏2013-06-13T11:32:44Z  
    • DonaldN
    • ‏2013-06-11T07:27:58Z

Jothi,

The only time when ClearQuest Web decorates a field in red is when the filed contains an invalid value, but I don't think this is what you want to achieve. If you want to decorate the field in different colors, say red, yellow and green, then the answer is unfortunately no.

IMHO, the only option would be to create a report that could decorate status, etc.

Pavel

• CQAdmin
    CQAdmin
    103 Posts

‏2013-06-18T11:04:14Z  

Hi,

The way you asked it looks like in CQ Web or Client itself you want to see a different color for some of the field values; which I guess is not possible.

I generally used throw an email notification (script in html) to the concerned userbase for these kind of situations. And you can include colors also using html code.