Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-10-24T15:59:46Z by SASHULL
Greg Pitner
Greg Pitner
1 Post

Pinned topic Use Conditional UI to enable/disable Crossover Domain

‏2013-10-22T19:11:47Z |

I would like to use Conditional UI to disable a portion of a crossover domain.

I have modified the LOCATIONSCROSSCI crossover domain to bring over the location description into the work order description field (over-write wo desc). However, this should not happen if the work order has a work type = PM.

Creating a conditional expression to determine whether or not the work type is a PM is no problem. I am just not sure how or if I could apply it in App' Designer.

Is this type of restriction even possible? and if so, how would I apply the expression in Application Designer?

Many Thanks in advance for any input.

Updated on 2013-10-22T19:12:51Z at 2013-10-22T19:12:51Z by Greg Pitner
  • P.Heath
    P.Heath
    246 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Use Conditional UI to enable/disable Crossover Domain

‏2013-10-24T12:53:49Z  

It is possible but not with Application Designer.

Crossoverdomains let you specify two conditions for every Crossover Field to determine whether to copy the value or not. One is evaluated against the source object and the other against the destination object.

• P.Heath
    P.Heath
    246 Posts

‏2013-10-24T12:53:49Z  

It is possible but not with Application Designer.

Crossoverdomains let you specify two conditions for every Crossover Field to determine whether to copy the value or not. One is evaluated against the source object and the other against the destination object.

• SASHULL
    SASHULL
    414 Posts

‏2013-10-24T15:59:46Z  

P.Heath's answer is definitely better. For some reason, I was thinking the conditional functionality of crossover domain was only for source not target.