Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-09T18:14:54Z by crazycliffy
srikanthreddychada
srikanthreddychada
13 Posts

Pinned topic Metadata log error in IBM RSA4WS 8.5

‏2013-05-08T13:07:16Z |

we have installed IBM Rational Software Architect for Websphere 8.5.1 in windows 7 sucessfully. when we are starting RSA4WS from start>All Programs> IBM Rational Software Developement Program> IBM Rational Sotware Architect for Websphere   we are getting the following error "C:USERS/IBM/RationalSDP/workspace/.metadata/log "

can anyone got this error

Thanks & Regards

srikanth chada

srikanth.chada@spsoftglobal.com

• crazycliffy
    crazycliffy
    2 Posts

Re: Metadata log error in IBM RSA4WS 8.5

‏2013-05-08T20:52:32Z  

I haven't seen this message. I have RSARTE 8.5.1 CP1.  Have you tried just creating a brand new workspace? For example specify "c:\temp\workspace1".  From here you should see the folder "c:\temp\workspace1\.metadata", and inside of it it will have a ".log" file.

• srikanthreddychada
    srikanthreddychada
    13 Posts

‏2013-05-09T09:20:39Z  

I haven't seen this message. I have RSARTE 8.5.1 CP1.  Have you tried just creating a brand new workspace? For example specify "c:\temp\workspace1".  From here you should see the folder "c:\temp\workspace1\.metadata", and inside of it it will have a ".log" file.

We have installed IBM Rational Software Architect  for Websphere 8.5.1 in WINDOWS-7 in the customer place successfully. When we are launching  the software IBM RSA4WS 8.5.1,we are getting the following errors. The error files are attached here.  

Attachments

• crazycliffy
    crazycliffy
    2 Posts

‏2013-05-09T18:14:54Z  

@srikanth - did you actually take the time to look at the .log file? It has some obvious error messages, it's saying something like "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.mercury.ftjadin.hooks.interfaces.WToolkitHookQTJA" .  Maybe this is a customer eclipse plugin?  Anyways, I'm just a regular user, not an IBM person, just trying to help out folks.  if you need more extensive help, you could submit a PMR to ibm.   go to www.ibm.com/support, and then Click on "Service Requests & PMRs"