I am very pleased to announce (at long last) that the plug-in for WebSphere MQ Explorer V18.104.22.168 is now available for installation into z/OS Explorer V2.1 or CICS Explorer V5.1.1. You will only find it in the common Eclipse P2 repository - it is not available in IM format. However, there is no problem if you want to use IM for the base and the other plug-ins while using P2 for MQ Explorer and non-IBM plug-ins.
We'll be writing a more detailed blog post on CICSdev (I'll add a link here when we do), but it's quite simple:
- Help / Install new software ...
Click on the Work with twistie and select the pre-loaded update site
- The list of available components will be displayed
- Select MQ Explorer (as shown in the attachment)
- Click Next a couple of times and (read and) accept the license
- Click Finish to complete the installation
- Restart your Explorer and you can define an MQ connection and start to use the plug-in