Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-05-25T06:58:35Z by chintu495
chintu495
chintu495
2 Posts

Pinned topic Automating the Fielded search(property based Search) for All Filenet P8 Docuemt Classproperties

‏2014-05-19T11:11:24Z |

Dear all..

we are integrated Filenet P8 with IBM Content analytics with enterprise search.I have one requirement How to make all the document class properties Automatically indexed and fielded search enable(property based search) for all the properties.. if  i add any new property definition to the existing document class it has to automatically enable the fielded search for it.. how can i do this requirement ?? please help me on this issue..

Thanks in Advance

Regards

chintu495

• Sayaka Kuroki
    Sayaka Kuroki
    1 Post

Re: Automating the Fielded search(property based Search) for All Filenet P8 Docuemt Classproperties

‏2014-05-21T08:25:08Z  

Hello,

Unfortunately, ICA does not have a function of enabling the field search for all crawler fields automatically.
    When you select P8 document class as a crawl space, the properties of the document class are listed as crawl fields. However, you still map those crawler fields to indexer fields manually for the field search.

Thanks,
    Sayaka

• chintu495
    chintu495
    2 Posts

Re: Automating the Fielded search(property based Search) for All Filenet P8 Docuemt Classproperties

‏2014-05-25T06:58:35Z  

Hello,

Unfortunately, ICA does not have a function of enabling the field search for all crawler fields automatically.
    When you select P8 document class as a crawl space, the properties of the document class are listed as crawl fields. However, you still map those crawler fields to indexer fields manually for the field search.

Thanks,
    Sayaka

Hello sayaka,

Thanks for your kind response sayaka. Hm i konw that we need to map manually.my question can we automate it through coding ?? is their any provision is their for it?

Thanks

prashanth chawla