This topic has been locked.
2 replies Latest Post - 2013-05-16T11:08:37Z by ivfibm
Pinned topic BladeCenter S - an error on i/o module 3,4 was detected
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
We have an bladeCenter S, 8878?
I get this error:
"An error on i/o module 3 was detected"
"An error on i/o module 4 was detected"
and bladeservers lost connection with both SAN
(blade servers don't see HDD from both SAN)
I find on the net, that
many resolved this error with update firmware,
(from amm, acces the controller with telnet,
and then put in service mode the controller
and after that run update firmware commnand)
I try to do a update firmware but it is impossible,
because after I acces controller with telnet
I receive after any command message:
"unable to communicate with controller"
If I restart i/o module,from AMM,
the error : "An error on i/o module 3,4 was detected", disappear,
and I can access with telnet the controller,
but only for few seccond,
(its only time for run only 2 command from telnet)
After a few second, appear again:
An error on i/o module 3,4 was detected
when I try acces with telnet the controller,
appear again message:
"unable to comunicate with controller"
It is not enough time to make this update.
(Command "alert -get" don't show any error
and command list controller show both controller in starting state)
ivfibm 270005U2B913 PostsACCEPTED ANSWER
Re: BladeCenter S - an error on i/o module 3,4 was detected2013-05-16T11:08:37Z in response to ivfibm
Sorry for late !
I send you AMM Service Data!
AttachmentsUpdated on 2013-05-16T11:17:28Z at 2013-05-16T11:17:28Z by ivfibm