• 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2015-06-11T04:04:05Z by Jayakumar66
YamShar
YamShar
2 Posts

Pinned topic Xforce Premium group

‏2014-02-09T08:18:01Z |

Hello,

I can see a separate group as XForce Premium after the upgrade to 7.2 . In that group few of the rules are using some reference lists like XForce_Premium.Premium_Malware , XForce_Premium.Premium_AnonymousProxies

Does anyone knows where are the XForce Premium watchlists stored. ??

• Alaa Ali
    Alaa Ali
    8 Posts

Re: Xforce Premium group

‏2014-02-17T16:14:42Z  

Be careful with your wording because "Reference Lists" is a phrase for lists that you can create in QRadar =), but those XForce_Premium.Premium_Malware and XForce_Premium.Premium_AnonymousProxies are not QRadar Reference Lists, they are network objects (which are "lists" used for reference). You should be able to see them if you go to the Admin tab and go to Remote Networks (or Remote Services. Can't remember which one). One of them should have a group called XForce_Premium, and you'll find the subgroups when you expand it.

• YamShar
    YamShar
    2 Posts

‏2014-02-20T07:29:26Z  
    • Alaa Ali
    • ‏2014-02-17T16:14:42Z

Be careful with your wording because "Reference Lists" is a phrase for lists that you can create in QRadar =), but those XForce_Premium.Premium_Malware and XForce_Premium.Premium_AnonymousProxies are not QRadar Reference Lists, they are network objects (which are "lists" used for reference). You should be able to see them if you go to the Admin tab and go to Remote Networks (or Remote Services. Can't remember which one). One of them should have a group called XForce_Premium, and you'll find the subgroups when you expand it.

Hello Alaa,

Thank you for ignoring my wrong choices of words.

As you said I have checked both Remote Networks & Remote Services but i'm not able to find it anywhere.

Can you also tell me where on the server are the lists mentioned in Remote Networks stored

• Alaa Ali
    Alaa Ali
    8 Posts

‏2014-03-06T14:36:45Z  
    • YamShar
    • ‏2014-02-20T07:29:26Z

Hello Alaa,

Thank you for ignoring my wrong choices of words.

As you said I have checked both Remote Networks & Remote Services but i'm not able to find it anywhere.

Can you also tell me where on the server are the lists mentioned in Remote Networks stored

I do not have access to a QRadar system right now, but the remote networks should be in a file called remotenet.conf, located under /store/configservices/staging/globalconfig/.

• Vijay Tumu
    Vijay Tumu
    1 Post

‏2014-09-04T11:14:58Z  
    • Alaa Ali
    • ‏2014-03-06T14:36:45Z

I do not have access to a QRadar system right now, but the remote networks should be in a file called remotenet.conf, located under /store/configservices/staging/globalconfig/.

Hi Team,

Can some one Please help me out for getting the list of IP's under Admin Tab -> Remote Networks and services Configuration-->Remote Networks-->XForce_Premium-->Premium_Malware

I can able to see the list of IP's, But do we have copy & Past Option of these IP's?  should send them our network team to restrict in firewall

Thanks in Advance 

Vijay Tumu

• pjl
    pjl
    3 Posts

‏2014-09-25T15:38:32Z  

Hi Team,

Can some one Please help me out for getting the list of IP's under Admin Tab -> Remote Networks and services Configuration-->Remote Networks-->XForce_Premium-->Premium_Malware

I can able to see the list of IP's, But do we have copy & Past Option of these IP's?  should send them our network team to restrict in firewall

Thanks in Advance 

Vijay Tumu

So I realize I'm asking the obvious, but is XForce Premium an additional license? The only reason I ask is I can see it used in a few canned rules. For example:  XForce Premium: Internal Connection to Possible Malware Host. I'm on version 7.2.3. Is it possible to get a temp key to try it out for a period of time?

• Jayakumar66
    Jayakumar66
    2 Posts

‏2015-06-11T04:04:05Z  

When we can expect TAXII protocol in QRadar.?