I am in the process of choosing a tool in order to start working on SysML.
I lean to Rhapsody, however in my company TOPCASED is widely used. So I was asked to do present advantages of Rhapsody contrary to TOPCASED.
Can you give such an information? In what way Rhapsody maybe better from TOPCASED?
Thanks in advance for your time!
My topic of works concerns :
- creating SysML models from specification documents
- exporting SysML model to Simulink ( Rapsody does that, I do not know about Topcased)
- auto generating specification document from SysML model
-creating HMI inside the tool in order to simulate/verify the model
- auto generation of test cases from SysML model(I do not know if such thing is possible)
- auto verification of test cases from the tool regarding the SysML model ( i do not know if this is also possible..)